Honored Contributor

I found some really cute jeans.  Skinny jeans come back strong right now because you wear them with  boots.

This one is from AGolde  11" leg openng, so it's closer to a cigarette then a skinny. Zipper fly  My favorite.

AGOLDE Toni Mid Rise Skinny Jeans

AGOLDE Toni Mid Rise Skinny Jeans

Here's a sharp looking Levi jean.  Warning this is a button fly.  No zipper.  Just under 12" leg opining, so not a true skinny but cigarette. 

Levi's 501 Skinny Jeans

From J Brand.  This is button fly and you should wear tucked in

J Brand Lillie High Rise Crop Skinny Jeans

This is from Allsaints (A British company)  Very cute, kind of punkish looking

ALLSAINTS Roxanne Ankle Skinny Jeans, Main, color, MID INDIGO BLUE

Honored Contributor

I like the Levi, although it does look as though there's a zipper behind the placket. 

Also, love the Chartreuse top.  (Well, it looks like Chartreuse on my laptop.)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@ROMARY   I checked.  It's Button Fly.  A lot of Levi jeans have the button fly, so I always double check.  Cute though.  I own 3 button fly jeans.  And though I lke them to wear on occasion, I do prefer the zipper fly.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the button fly.........I think I'll take a look around and find them!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Like them except for the short length.

Honored Contributor

I went directly to the Levi official site, and clicked/asked for button fly jeans.  (Well, I asked for high waist button fly jeans.)

Lots of choices there..........

Honored Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

I went directly to the Levi official site, and clicked/asked for button fly jeans.  (Well, I asked for high waist button fly jeans.)

Lots of choices there..........

Levi always makes more button fly then zip fly.  A line of jeans that are as good as Levi is McGuire jeans.  A British company.  Heavy on the vintage look (which I love so much) and button fly. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Some cute skinny jheans

[ Edited ]

Personally, I do not find skinny jeans attractive on all women.  The fabric of jeans should not stick to your legs.  You're better off with black leggings and let jeans be jeans.   The third picture of jeans look the best to me.

kindness is strength