Some cute shorts from Paige

[ Edited ]

I love these shorts.  The inseam is 5"

Product Image: Product Title

This one is a realxed denim  5" inseam

This is a cut off short  Not a Bermuda.  The inseams is 9"

Finally, I even found a skinny jean I liked.  Nice Color  I'ts called Isle 28" inseam and 10" rise

Respected Contributor

Re: Some cute shorts from Paige

The 5" ers are too short for me.  I like the 9" er but I'm not wild about unfinished hems.  Couldn't I just take a pair of old jeans and do the snip snip myself?

I like Paige jeans.  10" rise isn't as bad as some I've seen.  But I'm not sure about high rise jeans.  I like more of a mid-rise, maybe around 9" or so.

Thanks for posting.  I think 3 x 1 brand has some longer shorts that have a finished hem, but so pricey, close to $200.  Not worth it imo.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

The 5" ers are too short for me.  I like the 9" er but I'm not wild about unfinished hems.  Couldn't I just take a pair of old jeans and do the snip snip myself?

I like Paige jeans.  10" rise isn't as bad as some I've seen.  But I'm not sure about high rise jeans.  I like more of a mid-rise, maybe around 9" or so.

Thanks for posting.  I think 3 x 1 brand has some longer shorts that have a finished hem, but so pricey, close to $200.  Not worth it imo.

3X1 is geared more for older women.  The jeans and shorts are longer and more conservative.  They are beautifully tailored too.  All the premium jeans are well made.  Their cotton is usually Japenese Supima (a higher grad then Pima)  Japan makes the best cotton. Paige is kind of in between.  I do love their jeans too.  

Honored Contributor

@songbird 

@jellyBEAN 

Those shorts are super cute on the models but too short for me. Like the longer length on the third pair but not the frayed hem.

Honored Contributor

@wilma 

If you have a BJ's or Costco membership they have some really nice 9" Lees for $14.99.

I bought a pretty aqua shade a few weeks ago and picked up another in khaki on Sunday when we were there. Really comfy 98/2 cotton/span.

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo 

Thanks for the suggestion. I don’t have a membership but someone I know does.