Honored Contributor

I have always loved wearing sweaters and I would wear each one of these, they are all lovely!  I do like the length but I would need longer .

Honored Contributor

I love sweaters this time of year! I have quite a collection. I like the animal stripe sweater best. Many of these look too  short for me. I don’t necessarily want tunic length, but a bit more length would be nice. 

Respected Contributor

Cute sweaters, I love the black and white plaid!

I just finished knitting a chenille sweater today in teal.

Man was it a bugger to work with. I will never again buy chenille unless it’s just for hats or scarves . At least I finished it, but not without some some choice words. 😜

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA , @Azcowgirl : I’m so impressed that you both knit your own sweaters. It takes talent and patience, both of which l don’t have!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl 

My sentiments exactly re workng with chenille yarn.  

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 

I think I'm down to about three (winterish) sweaters and two sweater coats.  I do like the looks of these:

Pure & Co.

Pure & Co Forest Cable-Knit Pullover Sweater with Hood

Pure & Co Forest Cable-Knit Pullover Sweater with Hood

Mother-

MOTHER The Boat Square Striped Sweater

Honored Contributor
I do like the plaid sweater, but would need it in a longer length.
Honored Contributor

@handygal2  - I like all the sweaters.  At 5'9, I don't find them short for me and I'd wear all of them. 

Honored Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

My favorite chenille sweaters I purchased here years ago....Stan Herman Chenille turtleneck tunic WITH matching scarf. I loved it so much got it in almost all colors and love when it gets cold and I can get these babies out and wear them. I find them now on ebay (new with the tags on!) and wish Stan would do these again. Classic and lovely!

NWT OUTSIDE ADDITIONS 1X Stan Herman Rose Pink Turtleneck Chenille Sweater/Scarf

@silkyk 

Wow, I had one of those a long time ago.  It was a teal color.  I never really wore it because the sleeves were too short for me.  It was soft and cozy though.