Esteemed Contributor

Re: Some American Made Jeans

I think people are tired of paying for clothing and other goods that are poorly made.

I have bought clothing that has shrunk horribly, following the washing instructions. I have had shirts, literally fall apart after one wearing. These artilces of clothing I'm thinking of were not American made. Nor were they cheap from a discount store.
And I'm not hard on my clothing, and I'm not the only one who has had these experiences.

I'd gladly pay more, and I have, for things that are well made. In may area its about impossible to find things like that though.

Honored Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMomwrote:

@ID2wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMomwrote:

We are a union family. I will gladly pay more for the quality of union made anything!

Eh, not so much. 

@ID2 Not so much what?

@AmericanBulldogMom, I don't think that this poster ever replies. My guess would be that either she wouldn't pay extra and/or she does't care about unions. Again, just my inference.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3 Thats also what I had figured. I was just looking for them to clarify which they meant. Thanks for the feedback on the poster.