Contributor

@coconut1818   I am so glad you like it.  I ended up owning all 3.  As did my dil.  You just can’t go wrong.

Honored Contributor

Re: Soft denim jacket

[ Edited ]

I only have one jean jacekt.  It's from Frame and it's called the Heritage.  It's cropped.  I much prefer cropped over the over sized ones.  I prefer to wear my tops tucked in and it looks better with a cropped jacket.   I have the jeans too, but it looks good with all colors.  A little difference in colors between the two.

Slender Jacket Heritage -- Hutton

Slender Jacket Heritage -- Hutton

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE 

I read that u don't have to be a member to shop at Costco but u may pay a little more. There are some on-line products that specify "for members only." Best to wash this jacket with like colors -- especially the white - otherwise it will pick up other colors. Happened to me.

Honored Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@SharkE 

I read that u don't have to be a member to shop at Costco but u may pay a little more. There are some on-line products that specify "for members only." Best to wash this jacket with like colors -- especially the white - otherwise it will pick up other colors. Happened to me.

@kivah, get thyself to the market and buy Shout Color Catcher cloths. I put three in at first with a new item I'm concerned about. If there's any color on it  after that, I wash again with one of the cloths and repeat until there is no color transfer.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up @LoriMN .  Last year I picked up the gray but they were out of my size in pink, which was the one I really wanted.  Just placed my order for the pink - yippee!  I’m not a Costco member, but they gave me the option to order as a non member for a $1.00 surcharge, not bad.  @SharkE  the place to order as a non member was just a bit further down on the same page where they asked for membership number.  I can’t wait to get my pink jacket!

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Re: Soft denim jacket

[ Edited ]

Starting on March 13th Costco has $4 off on this jacket. In store and online. They also have ankle pants (not sure if they're jeans) for $15.99 and t shirts for $9.99 in the Buffalo David Bitton brand.

March 13th-April 7th

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

I saw these today -- they looked nice!

Respected Contributor

This jacket goes on sale on 3/13 which brings the total down to $15.99.  Can't beat that!  I have a blue one and love it.  They run a little big.  Just ordered another blue one and a pink.  Oh, Costco said if you've already purchased this at the regular $19.99 like I did, you can call back on the 13th and they will give you a price adjustment.  Very cool!  

Respected Contributor

@misschristy wrote:

Love this Costco jacket in the blue.  How do the sizes run?  I wear a small in Isaac Mizrahi, but can wear a medium or small in B&M stores.  I would say I'm a true size 8.

@misschristy  Hi!  I posted this jacket on another thread a few days ago.  I also am usually an 8 and bought it in a Small.  Fits great.  These jackets run a little big.  In fact, I just ordered another blue and a pink in an XS which should fit even better than the S.  Also, I just posted that the jacket goes on sale starting 3/13 for $15.99, and if you've already purchased it at the regular $19.99, just call Costco and they will give you a price adjustment.  I am very, very happy with the jacket.