Trusted Contributor

I have two of the Costco jackets which I purchased last year.  If you're a size 8, buy a small.  That's what I am.  They are not a true denim, but a soft knit made of 88% cotton, 11% polyester and 1% elastane.

@misschristy wrote:

Love this Costco jacket in the blue.  How do the sizes run?  I wear a small in Isaac Mizrahi, but can wear a medium or small in B&M stores.  I would say I'm a true size 8.

Esteemed Contributor

Interesting.... @lolakimono posted a gray jean jacket from Costco about a year ago that I looooved.   I do not have a Costco membership, but I was able to order it online and was not charged a surcharge.  It was $19.95 with about $3 shipping.  Maybe their rules have changed?

I haven't ordered anything from Costco since then.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I just ordered the jacket in pink. I did have to pay the surcharge - which was $1.00.  Thanks for posting the photo.

Contributor

@tototwo it’s the same jacket

Contributor

No membership needed.  I’m glad some of you are trying it.  I loved my white one I got last year so I just ordered blue and pink.

Contributor

@SharkEI think you’ll like it

Honored Contributor

I like it. I have a pair of the Buffalo David Bitton jeans from Costco. In grey. They're soft and nice quality. I don't need another jean jacket but this one is tempting.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Valued Contributor

@Hoovermom wrote:

@SharkE wrote:

@lolakimono   does................do you have to have a membership card ?

smurfgoingwild.gif

@SharkE:  Here is your answer:

You don't need a membership to shop at Costco online — but there's a catch. You don't need to be aCostco member to shop online. However, there's a catch — non-members have to pay a 5% surcharge on most online items, and some Costco online prices are up to 20% higher than the prices offered in-store.Jun 4, 2018

Thank you so much!  I was able to get one without being a member!  When I first looked, once it asked for a membership number I gave up.  Only $1.00 surcharge.  I got the blue.

Honored Contributor

I had to take a pass on it couldn't figure out how to go around the "account" thing and everything pertaining to being a member.

I got 2-3 pinks anyway. So, I'm not whining.

Valued Contributor

I got my blue jacket and I love it!  Tempted to order another one.  It's so much more comfortable than a traditional jean jacket.  I wear a XL or 1X in QVC clothing, after checking their size chart I decided to go with an XXL.  Definitely could have done XL.  This jacket is a great deal!!!  Thanks for the heads up to the original poster.