Honored Contributor

Re: Soft & Cozy Angel Wrap + Sock Set TS

I have a slanket or something similar or I might be interested. It would be nice to wrap up in on the couch when it is cold.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Chi-town girl I have one of the soft & cozy throws too.  I really liked it.  It wasn't heavy at all but it was nice to throw on if I was sitting on the couch.

Unfortunately, mine barely lasted 1 year because my dog took quite a liking too it as well.  She used to pull it down and then dig into it until she got it just the way she liked it and then lay on it!  LOL  So it developed holes because she's not exactly a tiny, delicate flower. 

I was in Aldi a few weeks ago and they had those sherpa backed throws for  $10.00 and I bought one for the dog.  She likes that was too.  LOL  Now I need to replace the throw for me.    

Lol-  @Lipstickdiva we have a couple of Sherpa throws & one does 'belong' to our dog. I bought the HSN one in a Cal King size- so awesome they don't charge extra for the larger sizes. The pillow shams look nice too-excellent value for $60. Excited to get these on our bed!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

I am tiny. Really tiny. This angel wrap would be so big on me. I like the idea of a wearable blanket, but I wish they made sizes, or at least petite and regular. A child size would be good, kids like to cuddle up too.

The price seems high this year. Was it Evine who had these last year and they were super inexpensive? Or am I imaginging that? It was in the price range of $19. w/free shipping (I might have just made that up, I am really not sure haha). I just know it was not close to $30 when all is said and done.

@gabstoomuch-yes, a similar wrap was sold at Evine last yr as a TTV for under $20 & I think it was a buy more save more. No socks included but that's ok-they shouldn't cost $5 a pair. That's why I think HSN is including the socks so they can make a profit by charging $5 for 1 pair plus the $3 shipping.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

I am finally self aware enough to know what I will and won't wear around the house.  Right now my Cuddl Duds hooded wrap is working perfectly along with yoga pants.  I used to pick up items like the Angel Wrap but they are just too much fabric for my lifestyle.  I can see where it would be cozy to snuggle in one for movie night.

What I am really curious about is the Soft and Cozy sheets.  I love my Malden Mills and wonder these are even close.

I love this post! It always feels like a triumph when I decide not to buy somethingI really want because the reality it that I won't use it. Congratulations!

I did buy the Cuddl Duds wrap and love it. I intended to use it at home, but may actually take it to the office to use because the fingerless glove type sleeves will be great when the office gets cold.

So I bought the Angel Wrap to wear at home.  Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

I liked the HSN T.S.  I do not want soft and heavy sheets.  I'd DIE and sweat from being too hot.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I saw the host in it with a pair of black leggings & boots.

What are the chances some buyers will let it see the light of day out in a shopping trip or even out on the town at night?

Respected Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

I liked the HSN T.S.  I do not want soft and heavy sheets.  I'd DIE and sweat from being too hot.

@winamac1

I can't speak for the HSN Soft & Cozy sheets (which I ultimately decided not to buy) but the Malden Mills micro fleece sheets are not at all heavy.  They are warm but not smothering.  Full disclosure: I tend to be cold and it takes a while for me to warm up in standard cotton sheets.  Love, Love, Love Malden Mills.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the sheets (red with snowflakes), hoping they're similar to the fleece I love. Otherwise, I won't keep them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The HSN TS wrap did not appeal to me. I like a full size blanket for the couch. I want to be covered for neck to toes all wrapped up! LOL When I am up and about I like a tee with pullover, but I love this from L L Bean. It looks so warm and cozy.

Item #: TA296575

Easy Cowlneck Pullover

Item #: TA296575
Super Contributor

@gabstoomuch wrote:

I am tiny. Really tiny. This angel wrap would be so big on me. I like the idea of a wearable blanket, but I wish they made sizes, or at least petite and regular. A child size would be good, kids like to cuddle up too.

The price seems high this year. Was it Evine who had these last year and they were super inexpensive? Or am I imaginging that? It was in the price range of $19. w/free shipping (I might have just made that up, I am really not sure haha). I just know it was not close to $30 when all is said and done.

I recently purchased a similar item from Evine in a Tiger Stripe with a zipper and pockets.  It was around $19.99 and just a few dollars for shipping.  Cheaper than the Angel Wrap, but it is HUGE!  Two people could fit into it.  I would never wear it outside except to walk to the mailbox or let the dog out.  It is soft and cozy, however, and easy to put on when in a hurry.   

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson