Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl   I'm sure your esteem is intact and you'll be standing tall.  Recently we purchased an RV and have been going on adventures.  As a result, my wardrobe has taken a turn on the relaxed wild side.  I even wore shorts last time...what a sense of freedom to wear shorts and sleeveless shirts.  I've always championed women to be authentic and wear what is appropriate and right for themselves.  Well, I finally took my own advice....and my self esteem survivedSmiley Wink

@islandgrrl wrote:

I had a funny mid-life crisis in Banana Republic last week.  I went to try on a pair of summer-weight pants and grabbed two sizes for good measure.  One size was too small and the other was too big. Both made me look crazy -- unflattering in every way.  I am usually a pretty easy fit below the waist.  Those pants sent me fleeing from the store in search of my esteem! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

Beautiful coat

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

I like the length but it looks it wrinkles in both the apricot color and the green.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@lolakimono  Miss Lola, Are you trying to undo my great purge? LOL. I love this trench! Thanks for posting.

Esteemed Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

LOVE the peach color.  I'm not sure it would really flatter my skin tone but I love it.

I had a funny mid-life crisis in Banana Republic last week.  I went to try on a pair of summer-weight pants and grabbed two sizes for good measure.  One size was too small and the other was too big. Both made me look crazy -- unflattering in every way.  I am usually a pretty easy fit below the waist.  Those pants sent me fleeing from the store in search of my esteem! Cat LOL

Happens to me all the time, @islandgrrl ....

Honored Contributor

Can't wear the colors, but love the style.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It is pretty ,but, for me ,I like   traditonal trench like  Burberry makes. I got  one DelOlio had on clearance, and every little thing on that coat ,has a purpose for being there

Even though I am small ,it doesn't overwhelm me, because it is scaled down

Respected Contributor

I like both of the colors. Very pretty and not fussy.  

Honored Contributor

Too short, no buttons, lapels are huge.  Sorry its a no go for me.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)