Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Soft Surroundings Sale; anyone shopping????

Love that multicolored maxi but where would I ever wear something like that?  I can just see me Sashshaying up to Wal-Mart wearing it.  Sigh, I pass.  My life is too pedestrian.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought three items a couple of hours ago.They averaged out to $20 each. I bought a black long sleeved top with bell sleeves embellished with lace, a light sage colored pair of pull on pants and a red plaid pair of pjs that are not flannel or fleece. The first two items are non- refundable but I think they will fit just fine. I only buy from the outlet, their prices were already marked down with an additional 50% off when you enter the code word found on the site.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought an embroidered top from Soft Surroundings during their last sale. With promos and discount, it was $16.00. That was before shipping costs, which I had to pay, but still was happy to get  a nice shirt for so low a price. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153  I found it.........thanks!  The only caveat is that it can't be returned or exchanged.  I'll have to think about it, but will probably order......and maybe some others too Smiley Happy.  They had a lot in the outlet.

Honored Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

ECBG, That is strange they did not discount it on their website.  What is the item number?  I will keep a watch and let you know if I see it marked down.

How did your vacation go? Any good buys as far as clothing while on vacation?

@crawford5153 

That's a very sharp shirt my friend!

Our vacation was 2 1/2 days of sun, a lot of  gray, and that kind of mess.  We did have fun.

Everyone awaited my homemade spaghetti sauce which I make in large batches and freeze.  I made a few other things for dinner sides.

I made it to the antique town of Southport for my curious about things trip!  I found a swim suit cover up so I can wear my white wrinkled poncho with outfits.

DS and DILove sent us to the Parson's Table in Little River, NC which is wonderful, you should google it!  We brought our sons up going there as our "special night out".

Down side was I came back with a UTI.  No minute clinics with doctors anywhere near our beach.  Go figure.  I see my dr tomorrow.  Nothing over the phone these days.  UGH!

Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153 wrote:

I bought the following items, let me know your opinion, please. In the last pic, I bought the skirt and matching blouse. 2EM12.jpg

@crawford5153   Love this blouse.  But it must be sold out because I can't find it  Woman Sad.

Esteemed Contributor

@crawford5153 .. found and ordered it  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Well, I wasn't planning on shopping at Soft Surroundings until I saw your thread, and now you all have successfully enabled me...LOL

So, I went to their website and ended up ordering a top, and two of their Santiago maxi dresses...I love wearing a maxi dress or a tank or tee top with a light, flowy maxi skirt on a hot Summer day...for lounging and after taking a shower...and, of course, they can also be worn out for dinner or wherever with a cute pair of sandals ...A nice feminine change from our usual Summer pants, capris and shorts...more airy and comfortable too.

Enjoy your lovely purchases everyone!

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@crawford5153  They were the Santiago dresses..they aes great for the hot desert summers

Esteemed Contributor

Great choices.  I think all the pieces are very nice.  Hope you can ignore the one or two rude comments.