Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Maybe helps people match up a pair.  Have you ever tried to match a basket of solid colored socks like maybe all black of different makes and sizes?

@Carmie 

Oh, my! I just sorted way too many pairs of plain black & navy socks earlier today. It really takes time. When cold weather comes, I know the number of socks in my laundry will increase. 😱

@wilma   I trained DH in the first year we were married to pin the toes of his socks together before throwing them into the hamper. The kids and I did the same. A small container of large pins are kept next to the dirty clothes. My dil says my son still does that and she sent me a thank you note. 

@Shanus  - what a terrific idea!  However, I think it's too late in the game to get DH to do this now!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

Maybe helps people match up a pair.  Have you ever tried to match a basket of solid colored socks like maybe all black of different makes and sizes?

@Carmie 

Oh, my! I just sorted way too many pairs of plain black & navy socks earlier today. It really takes time. When cold weather comes, I know the number of socks in my laundry will increase. 😱

@wilma   I trained DH in the first year we were married to pin the toes of his socks together before throwing them into the hamper. The kids and I did the same. A small container of large pins are kept next to the dirty clothes. My dil says my son still does that and she sent me a thank you note. 

@Shanus  - what a terrific idea!  However, I think it's too late in the game to get DH to do this now!  Smiley Happy

@San Antonio Gal   They do say "old dogs can learn new tricks". 

Honored Contributor

Socks with a pattern is something I've never, ever have given a thought about. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@wilma wrote:

@Carmie wrote:

@Carmie 

@San Antonio Gal   They do say "old dogs can learn new tricks". 

I think I’m more of the mind that “you can’t teach an old dog new tricks.” 😉

Honored Contributor

Different strokes for different folks.

Think about it this way....why do people (some) like fancy, lacy panties and bras?

How about widowed 73 year old grandmas?

Who’s gonna see them, except an emergency technician when he does CPR!  Ha!

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Different strokes for different folks.

Think about it this way....why do people (some) like fancy, lacy panties and bras?

How about widowed 73 year old grandmas?

Who’s gonna see them, except an emergency technician when he does CPR!  Ha!

@Annabellethecat66   I enjoy feeling feminine just for me. DH is long gone to the office by the time I'm home from the gym, shower and dress for the day. In the evening, he's usually watching TV when I get undressed, wash up and put on my robe. Nice lingerie is something I do just for myself. Doesn't matter if I was married or needed CPR. 

Trusted Contributor

@softwareI have all types of socks with patterns on them and I love them !!!!