Contributor

Re: So who is buying the TS Spanx?

Uh I think I will just set down the bag of doritos and spend my money on something else besides Spanx.

Esteemed Contributor

I am very happy with my skinny tees, so sad that they think they have to copy..............

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

My question about the TSV shaper?  Do they ride up or do they stay put.

Honored Contributor

I like some Spanx.  If this had been $29, I'd have purchased one.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had completely given up on Spanx (and Spanx-like products) until I discovered the Thinstincts line.  Now I have the tank (from two years ago) the mid-thigh shorts and the bodysuit -- which is my most favorite. Love the firming without squishing quality.  These are confidence boosters when you need it (but you can still breathe easy).  

Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

am i the only one who thought that these were priced really high for a shaper tank?

I thought for a long while they were two for the price @kittyloo. Even at that, I don't like the over the breast; small and don't need any smashing.

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

@kittyloo wrote:

am i the only one who thought that these were priced really high for a shaper tank?

I thought for a long while they were two for the price @kittyloo. Even at that, I don't like the over the breast; small and don't need any smashing.

@febe1

Without paying any attention to the price, I  am well-endowed and don't need anything flattening my bustline. It's a very unattractive look regardless of one's size. 

I used to use Rhonda Shear's "wear your own bra" camis and they were great but HSN no longer carries them. 

I lost a huge amount of weight and, not being 18, I've got loose skin that won't be going away and that no female can naturally gain enough muscle to fill to show for it. Lightweight shapers help.