Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,664
Registered: ‎06-24-2012

Re: So what happened to Elise?

Hopefully she was smart enough to run as fast as she could.  If only Antonella did.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,700
Registered: ‎03-31-2010

Re: So what happened to Elise?

Shawn has a way of confusing things for everyone.  Couldn't she just say her schedule changed.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,826
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: So what happened to Elise?


@Andreatoo wrote:

I've asked this before but I haven't a clue how they decide they're 'it' girls?!

And don't tell me it's sales because if you're always on in the middle of the night of course your sales aren't going to be as high as somebody who always gets prime time slots! Cathy Pedrya (sp?) is another that made no sense to me. She was on in the middle of the night but nobody that called in failed to complement her on her presentation skills!

And if your DVRing the middle of the night shows but watching during the day and purchasing how are the powers that be to know who convinced you to buy it?! Who gets the credit?

Elise is terrific and it really POed me to see her relegated to Shawn's sidekick!

I enjoy watching Katrina and Tara too


👏

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,192
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: So what happened to Elise?

@Secretariat1 

I hope she gets engaged!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,345
Registered: ‎02-22-2015

Re: So what happened to Elise?

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Shawn has a way of confusing things for everyone.  Couldn't she just say her schedule changed.


 @stellabystarlight 

 

That's is done on purpose and in an underhanded mean way. Kind women support other women. She always seems threatened by other females good fortune and success. I'm very pleased for Elise and her new endeavors on QVC.  

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,025
Registered: ‎01-05-2017

Re: So what happened to Elise?


@Andreatoo wrote:

I've asked this before but I haven't a clue how they decide they're 'it' girls?!

And don't tell me it's sales because if you're always on in the middle of the night of course your sales aren't going to be as high as somebody who always gets prime time slots! Cathy Pedrya (sp?) is another that made no sense to me. She was on in the middle of the night but nobody that called in failed to complement her on her presentation skills!

And if your DVRing the middle of the night shows but watching during the day and purchasing how are the powers that be to know who convinced you to buy it?! Who gets the credit?

Elise is terrific and it really POed me to see her relegated to Shawn's sidekick!

I enjoy watching Katrina and Tara too


Was she the one with the annoying voice?

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,124
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: So what happened to Elise?


@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

I've asked this before but I haven't a clue how they decide they're 'it' girls?!

And don't tell me it's sales because if you're always on in the middle of the night of course your sales aren't going to be as high as somebody who always gets prime time slots! Cathy Pedrya (sp?) is another that made no sense to me. She was on in the middle of the night but nobody that called in failed to complement her on her presentation skills!

And if your DVRing the middle of the night shows but watching during the day and purchasing how are the powers that be to know who convinced you to buy it?! Who gets the credit?

Elise is terrific and it really POed me to see her relegated to Shawn's sidekick!

I enjoy watching Katrina and Tara too


Was she the one with the annoying voice?


@RealtyGal2 

who is 'she'? I mention 4 different women!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,155
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: So what happened to Elise?

I would much rather enjoy Elise than Shawn.  QVC has reruns in the middle of the night by the way so no one is live.  Of course they pay attention to how much a host sells!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 16,124
Registered: ‎04-04-2014

Re: So what happened to Elise?


@straitgirl wrote:

I would much rather enjoy Elise than Shawn.  QVC has reruns in the middle of the night by the way so no one is live.  Of course they pay attention to how much a host sells!


@straitgirl 

The taped stuff is relatively new and it doesn't start till 3 or 4 AM. Do you really think it's fair to compare the host at 2 AM with the host at 8 PM??

Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,645
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: So what happened to Elise?

Elise was a host for a long time on BeautyIQ with Courtney Cason.  When they got rid of that channel, it seemed like Elise's hours were greatly reduced to a few shows here and there on Q2 and then as Shawn's side kick.  At one point I honestly thought she was going to be gone because there didn't seem to be a place for her.

 

Then she got bumped from being from Dare to Share Beauty when Antonella was brought on board and eventually Elise was given some of her own shows on the main channel.  I just hope the fact that she's being relegated back to Q2 isn't a bad omen for her.