Super Contributor

Shawn just said she moved on to greener pastures? Did she leave?

Respected Contributor

Re: So what happened to Elise?

Elise was one of my favorites!  They are getting rid of all the good ones and leave the rest to "entertain" us.  

Respected Contributor

Her photo is still on the host page. Maybe she was joking. 

Respected Contributor

Just looked at schedule for next few weeks and Elise is still on as before.  Hope so!!!!

Honored Contributor

DD is her "friend " on social media. She is on vacation with her boyfriend celebrating her birthday!   Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

She posted on Instagram 2 weeks ago that it is was her last show with Shawn.

She said she was moving to a different shift and would be on QVC2 on Sundays.

Valued Contributor

I believe she has her own shows Monday and Tuesday morning, that's when I first really started watching her, love her!  Great host!

Honored Contributor

Shawn previously announced on her show that Elise was moving on to other QVC things, and would not be in the Dare to Share Beauty shows anymore. Someone else will be doing social media in Dare to Share soon.  

Shawn apparently  thinks all viewers watch every one of her shows and would just pick up where she left off last week with that announcement. 

Honored Contributor

I've asked this before but I haven't a clue how they decide they're 'it' girls?!

And don't tell me it's sales because if you're always on in the middle of the night of course your sales aren't going to be as high as somebody who always gets prime time slots! Cathy Pedrya (sp?) is another that made no sense to me. She was on in the middle of the night but nobody that called in failed to complement her on her presentation skills!

And if your DVRing the middle of the night shows but watching during the day and purchasing how are the powers that be to know who convinced you to buy it?! Who gets the credit?

Elise is terrific and it really POed me to see her relegated to Shawn's sidekick!

I enjoy watching Katrina and Tara too

Respected Contributor

I just saw her doing a show the other day but don't know if it was live or taped.