Honored Contributor

Re: So what happened to Elise?

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Elise was a host for a long time on BeautyIQ with Courtney Cason.  When they got rid of that channel, it seemed like Elise's hours were greatly reduced to a few shows here and there on Q2 and then as Shawn's side kick.  At one point I honestly thought she was going to be gone because there didn't seem to be a place for her.

Then she got bumped from being from Dare to Share Beauty when Antonella was brought on board and eventually Elise was given some of her own shows on the main channel.  I just hope the fact that she's being relegated back to Q2 isn't a bad omen for her.   

@Lipstickdiva I agree! I think Elise is a really good host and she definitely shines with the Beauty Shows, so hopefully QVC recognizes this...... 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN @Lipstickdiva 

I enjoy her selling fashion! But then I really enjoyed Stacy when they let her out of the kitchen too....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Elise was a host for a long time on BeautyIQ with Courtney Cason.  When they got rid of that channel, it seemed like Elise's hours were greatly reduced to a few shows here and there on Q2 and then as Shawn's side kick.  At one point I honestly thought she was going to be gone because there didn't seem to be a place for her.

Then she got bumped from being from Dare to Share Beauty when Antonella was brought on board and eventually Elise was given some of her own shows on the main channel.  I just hope the fact that she's being relegated back to Q2 isn't a bad omen for her.   

@Lipstickdiva - I don't think she's going anywhere. She has a beauty show every Tuesday morning on the main channel.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN @Lipstickdiva 

I enjoy her selling fashion! But then I really enjoyed Stacy when they let her out of the kitchen too....

@Andreatoo Doesn't she do the early Monday morning fashion as well? She does do a good job!

Esteemed Contributor

Not that Elise is leaving QVC, and I sure hope she's around for a long time, but with the exception of a handful of the hosts having a regular time slot may not save you when the time comes for contract renewal. 

Has anyone seen Dan Hughes?  I haven't even seen him recently on the days dedicated to outdoor and garden products.  Perhaps he's on vacation doing spring tasks at his farm. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trix 

Dan Hughes is recuperating from a health problem  He is under doctor's care. He has posted that he will be back when he is well enough...something to that effect.  No date given.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian  Thank you for the information about Dan Hughes.  I will send a get-well message to him via his Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

Elise is on QVC2 right now and will be for the next couple of hours doing the euro style live clearance

Meanwhile I turned the station on my computer earlier today and there was a brand new host?!

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

Elise is on QVC2 right now and will be for the next couple of hours doing the euro style live clearance

Meanwhile I turned the station on my computer earlier today and there was a brand new host?!

@Andreatoo   There are 3 brand new hosts.  They are all in training, getting some limited video and air time.  

See this QVC forum link,and message #38

who is this host??? - Page 4 - Blogs & Forums (qvc.com)

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva - I don't think she's going anywhere. She has a beauty show every Tuesday morning on the main channel.  Smiley Happy

@beach-mom , I hope you are right but other hosts had dedicated shows as well and that didn't help them.  

I have no idea if she's keeping the Monday morning fashion show or not. She was on vacation this past week.