Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: So what happened to Elise?

Hopefully she was smart enough to run as fast as she could.  If only Antonella did.

Respected Contributor

Shawn has a way of confusing things for everyone.  Couldn't she just say her schedule changed.

Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I've asked this before but I haven't a clue how they decide they're 'it' girls?!

And don't tell me it's sales because if you're always on in the middle of the night of course your sales aren't going to be as high as somebody who always gets prime time slots! Cathy Pedrya (sp?) is another that made no sense to me. She was on in the middle of the night but nobody that called in failed to complement her on her presentation skills!

And if your DVRing the middle of the night shows but watching during the day and purchasing how are the powers that be to know who convinced you to buy it?! Who gets the credit?

Elise is terrific and it really POed me to see her relegated to Shawn's sidekick!

I enjoy watching Katrina and Tara too

👏

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Secretariat1 

I hope she gets engaged!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlight wrote:

Shawn has a way of confusing things for everyone.  Couldn't she just say her schedule changed.

@stellabystarlight 

That's is done on purpose and in an underhanded mean way. Kind women support other women. She always seems threatened by other females good fortune and success. I'm very pleased for Elise and her new endeavors on QVC.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

I've asked this before but I haven't a clue how they decide they're 'it' girls?!

And don't tell me it's sales because if you're always on in the middle of the night of course your sales aren't going to be as high as somebody who always gets prime time slots! Cathy Pedrya (sp?) is another that made no sense to me. She was on in the middle of the night but nobody that called in failed to complement her on her presentation skills!

And if your DVRing the middle of the night shows but watching during the day and purchasing how are the powers that be to know who convinced you to buy it?! Who gets the credit?

Elise is terrific and it really POed me to see her relegated to Shawn's sidekick!

Was she the one with the annoying voice?

Honored Contributor

@RealtyGal2 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Was she the one with the annoying voice?

@RealtyGal2 

who is 'she'? I mention 4 different women!

Esteemed Contributor

I would much rather enjoy Elise than Shawn.  QVC has reruns in the middle of the night by the way so no one is live.  Of course they pay attention to how much a host sells!

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I would much rather enjoy Elise than Shawn.  QVC has reruns in the middle of the night by the way so no one is live.  Of course they pay attention to how much a host sells!

@barrel racer 

The taped stuff is relatively new and it doesn't start till 3 or 4 AM. Do you really think it's fair to compare the host at 2 AM with the host at 8 PM??

Honored Contributor

Elise was a host for a long time on BeautyIQ with Courtney Cason.  When they got rid of that channel, it seemed like Elise's hours were greatly reduced to a few shows here and there on Q2 and then as Shawn's side kick.  At one point I honestly thought she was going to be gone because there didn't seem to be a place for her.

Then she got bumped from being from Dare to Share Beauty when Antonella was brought on board and eventually Elise was given some of her own shows on the main channel.  I just hope the fact that she's being relegated back to Q2 isn't a bad omen for her.