Honored Contributor

Re: So tired of Lori Goldstein

@Zita wrote:

Occasionally, Lori will post pix of Q customers wearing her clothes. Awful! And she goes on and on about how wonderful they look. I cringe at that!

I cringe at the ignorant comments others make about those people in the LOGO clothes. 

It amazes me how rude some people will be. 

Trusted Contributor

An older member of management was slated to attend a Friday meeting at one of the clients' offices with one of the younger associates.  When he passed her in the hall and saw a top with the other while shirt tale hanging out in the front and back and the other top both worn with a tight pair of black leggings - he told her to please go home and change in preparation for their meeting he would not have her accompanying him dressed "like that."

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aggravated wrote:

An older member of management was slated to attend a Friday meeting at one of the clients' offices with one of the younger associates.  When he passed her in the hall and saw a top with the other while shirt tale hanging out in the front and back and the other top both worn with a tight pair of black leggings - he told her to please go home and change in preparation for their meeting he would not have her accompanying him dressed "like that."

I would never wear leggings - esp. tight leggings but not any leggings -  to a business meeting.  She was dressed much too casually for the occasion.  I agree she shouldn't have dressed "like that" and it has nothing to do with LOGO.  It had everything to do with her bad judgment.

Honored Contributor

@Quackie22 wrote:

I am tired of her too.  She is the type of person I always cringed at when I met.

And this new programming where Isaac and Lori have their own shows is very disappointing.

Not only her but the designers who are starting to call inanimate objects (shoes, shirts) "her" -- it is an IT not a "HER."   It does not sound more uppedity by calling it her.

Uppedity?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Zita wrote:

Occasionally, Lori will post pix of Q customers wearing her clothes. Awful! And she goes on and on about how wonderful they look. I cringe at that!

I cringe at the ignorant comments others make about those people in the LOGO clothes. 

I am not a fan of the clothing but after reading here, I think you are absolutely right about the rudeness. I, myself, have posted some of my thoughts about the Logo line forgetting that there are posters here who really enjoy her fashions and it could be hurtful to them when we strongly disagree.

Fashion is meant to be fun. If someone enjoys Logo and really has a good time wearing it......I am the last person who should stop them.

The only thing that will change whether Logo is presented on QVC is if sales drop....certainly not my complaining about it.

Honored Contributor

For the mostpart I do think that Amy (AmeSmiley Happy looks cute in Lori's (Lor'sSmiley Happy clothes.  But I think she looks good in most everything she wears on air.  She's cute!

I did think last nite, though, that the heels she was wearing was interfering with her ability to walk.  High heels aren't sexy if you can't walk well in them.

JMHO.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Zita wrote:

I am not a fan of the clothing but after reading here, I think you are absolutely right about the rudeness. I, myself, have posted some of my thoughts about the Logo line forgetting that there are posters here who really enjoy her fashions and it could be hurtful to them when we strongly disagree.

Fashion is meant to be fun. If someone enjoys Logo and really has a good time wearing it......I am the last person who should stop them.

The only thing that will change whether Logo is presented on QVC is if sales drop....certainly not my complaining about it.

@Trinity11, I don't even mean on this board.  Within the last couple of weeks, I've seen people post photos of themselves on FB in LOGO clothes.  Some were on Amy's page and some were on Q's FB page.  The comments following those photos were so horrible, I felt sorry for the people who happily posted their photos, only to be ripped to shreds.  Then it turned into people not only posting comments about the clothing but about the person's hair, weight, etc. 

It was such an ugly display of rude and mean comments by posters who thought nothing of it. And if anyone else dared say anything, the rudies and meanies came up with their usual "It's a free country.  I can say what I want."   

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan but what I find most objectionable about the line are the prices.

I have one piece (the ORIGINAL t-shirt) so I do know what her "fabulous" fabric is all about.  I see it everywhere.  She didn't invent it.  lol

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Zita wrote:

@Trinity11, I don't even mean on this board.  Within the last couple of weeks, I've seen people post photos of themselves on FB in LOGO clothes.  Some were on Amy's page and some were on Q's FB page.  The comments following those photos were so horrible, I felt sorry for the people who happily posted their photos, only to be ripped to shreds.  Then it turned into people not only posting comments about the clothing but about the person's hair, weight, etc. 

It was such an ugly display of rude and mean comments by posters who thought nothing of it. And if anyone else dared say anything, the rudies and meanies came up with their usual "It's a free country.  I can say what I want."   

Oh, that really is awful. It always makes me wonder how someone on Facebook can critique a perfect stranger and say disparaging things about them. Their photo and info is there for all to see....they are no longer anonymous.

Facebook can be fun but times like that it really makes me shake my head.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not a huge fan of her style of clothing and own so little that I can't comment on the quality, but I think she's rather charming and genuine. Same with Susan Graver. I love women who work hard and who have a passion for what they do, even if their style isn't mine.

When she first came to the Q Lori had some very special, gorgeous things that I have and still wear (a jacket with a chiffon ruffle down the front, a really nice ruffled handbag, a coat with a ruffled hem--lots of ruffles, but it works) but her line has since devolved to the same thing, just different trims.

Which, it seems millions of women love to buy and wear!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat