Regular Contributor

So slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered items Tues and Wed and still in process not shipped yet! Ordered things Tues and have them already from other places with no ship charges from  them! Why so slow and we have to pay shipping!

Honored Contributor

Re: So slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no answer -   I do know some companies ship faster, but I just don't want what they sell for the most part, so that certainly doesn't help me.

I think the one thing that has helped me most is that I no longer buy much of anything (except in the supermarket) on impulse, so a few days one way or another doesn't make a whole lot of difference

Also, there must be differences depending upon where we live.  I say that because it's been several years since I've waited more than 4 or 5 days from order to my front door.  That's Costco and QVC;  Amazon is faster with Prime, but the way I use Prime is actually more expensive than QVC's shipping costs!

Valued Contributor

QVC's excuse for slow shipping is some things come from their warehouses in different states.  Well, if that's the case,  put all the warehouses in West Chester and that should solve the problem.  I live in the Midwest and some times it takes 10-12 days to get a delivery.

Respected Contributor

I looked at something yesterday on HSN  and it said it would be delivered by 12/12. Really?  They are generally really fast for me. Didn't order because this is something I need in prep for Christmas.