Super Contributor

"Tis the season" - total overload, the popularity of plaid varies in different parts of the country - a piece or two in the closet is totally enough if one chooses to be a part of the plaidness.

Honored Contributor

Tis the season is right.

In the spring & summer it was tie-dye overload.

The fall & winter it's buffalo check & plaid overload.

Respected Contributor

I am a big fan of plaids and of florals.  They can be so interesting.  Of the plaids I love black watch plaid.  One of my favorite tops from last year and was also shown this year is Isaac's olive/darker green/pink and yellow plaid top.  I almost wore it today, but I wanted to wear my new LOGO olive floral leggings, but I will wear it tomorrow with Graver olive leggings.

Valued Contributor

As a guy, I have to disagree with you folks!  I realize that I don't buy or need to wear women's clothing articles, and perhaps that area is not the best application for plaid...

but when done in the right colors and size, plaid sheets, curtains, flannel shirts, wrapping paper, wallpaper, scarves, etc. etc. etc.  are always a popular choice with me!

L.L. Bean, Orvis, Eddie Bauer and Burberry forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm generally a fan of plaids .... primarily the tartan plaid ... but I do like some of the larger colorful plaids. 

Some of the plaids QVC sells don't match at the seams.  

Sometimes I think the models keep their arms/hands at their side to hide mis-matched seams.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

I'm generally a fan of plaids .... primarily the tartan plaid ... but I do like some of the larger colorful plaids. 

Some of the plaids QVC sells don't match at the seams.  

Sometimes I think the models keep their arms/hands at their side to hide mis-matched seams.

I don't care  for the Buffalo Check, but I love the tartan plaids. This is the Davidson Clan Ancient Tartan Plaid, in Green:

The Scotland Kilt Company Men & Womens Long Neck Tartan Clan Scarves Made in Scotland with 100% Scottish Wool - Various Clans

Contributor
I've always been a fan of plaid. Love it!
Respected Contributor

Even the Scottish airline, Loganair, proudly displays its Tartan Plaid:

Honored Contributor

Just another fad it too will pass.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I like plaid, especially fall ,and winter. Living in maine many wear plaid.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.