Honored Contributor

Re: So many great deals everywhere but QVC...:(

But they have the Flashpad! It's exclusive to QVC forever.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

On 11/30/2014 VaBelle35 said:

But they have the Flashpad! It's exclusive to QVC forever.

OMG... Decisions... Decisions... These or the Trax toys, also exclusive, I believe... and also forever... this year... last year... the year before that... and without much doubt, next year too...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Yep, I sometimes watch Q and get ideas of what to buy elsewhere for much cheaper. I still buy occasionally when it's something I can't get at a better price but it's sad that they don't seem to understand. It's their loss and one day they will find out. Unless they listen to their customers.

To those that think we shouldn't complain you don't understand that we are hoping QVC will listen. I don't think any of us lose any sleep. But if QVC is a good company they will eventually offer us some deals because they listened to our "suggestions."

KJPA
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with other posters, this weekend was the worst not only on the Q but also Hsn and ShopHQ. Enough with the electronics, cameras, emjoii, Clarisonic and all the other staple products that they have been repeatedly showing. Had my fill of the Q too.
Esteemed Contributor

I have been a QVC shopper for several years now, and I think they should give serious thought to changing their business model. They seem to be "stuck" with offering the same products over and over. Despite many complaints, their shipping costs are ridiculously high on many products. I guess they are ignoring Amazon, many catalog companies, and large department stores who offer true bargains with very low or free shipping. For example, if they are offering an $18 toy with $8 shipping, their hosts without fail tout the cost of the item as $18. No, that is not the cost. Evidently they don't think their shoppers are very bright. As far as "easy pay," I would rather charge an expensive item on my zero percent credit card and earn airline miles. Just this am I saw Vera Bradley duffel bags-with only two print options-on clearance price with high shipping. I got onto the Vera Bradley site, checked out a large number of sale items, and bought two of the same bags, with many print choices offered, for a cheaper price with free shipping. Although there are a few items I regularly buy from QVC, like most people I want to spend wisely. On Cyber Monday, I bought a beautiful coat at half price, with an additional amount off, and free shipping to boot. And that's from Lord & Taylor. Hope QVC gets some new leadership who will rethink their way of doing business.
Super Contributor

I found an electronic item that my niece wanted for Christmas on the Q and on another site. While it was only .95 more on the Q, it was free shipping on the other site.

Guess where I ordered it from?

Trusted Contributor

The best deals here I have found lately are the LTS. Bought an Isaac Mizrahi scarf for $8.96 and there was a matching cardigan on clearance so I bought that as well.

Bought a Michael Dawkins Black Spinel 36"" Necklace for $159.60 and after the LTS went back up to clearance price of $256.

These were good deals for me.

Valued Contributor

Well I finally give in and am joining the rest of you in your complaints about QVC. So sad. I used to love watching QVC and seeing the various items that you could not find elsewhere and such a huge variety. Now, like most of you have said it is the same things over, and over, and over!!! I hope they change their marketing approach or they are going to go bye bye when all of us customers have jumped ship.

{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Honored Contributor

The Q thinks Easy Pay is a deal. I have no interest in Easy Pay. Give us a sale price (not in their vocabulary) and free shipping. Then we'll have ourselves a deal.