Respected Contributor

Re: So many choices, I can't decide. Pkease help!

I have one pair of Skinnygirl jeans from HSN. They are lightweight and silky soft.  A little pricey though IMO.  But as comfy as a legging.

Honored Contributor

at the mall today

Old Navy jeans 40% off, sale racks of jeans at all prices under $20 most are skinnys 

Express where I haven't looked in ages has a really nice selection of styles , and while I don't think they do plus sizes they do offer lengths and petites , and jeans 40% and a lot of suff on huge sales 

Express used to be really junior club stuff now it's more grown up ,   I will look there again 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic 

I agree with @jackthebear  RE Old Navy.  A quick perusal yields several (sale) styles that would work for your requirements.  Regular, tall, and petite sizes, $21.

Image number 1 showing, Mid-Rise Light-Wash Power Slim Straight Jeans for Women

Image number 1 showing, Mid-Rise Light-Wash Kicker Boot-Cut Jeans for Women

Image number 1 showing, Mid-Rise Pop Icon Skinny Jeans for Women

Frequent Contributor

Have you tried Diane Gilman on HSN?   Her jeans are very stretchy but also comfortable and not too pricey.  Also I like some of the ANA jeans at JC Penney.  I don't know what size you are.  I'm an 8 now and have a stomache so I don't like to low waist.  Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

I am tall and I have good luck with the slim leg jeans at LL Bean.

Frequent Contributor

Love Silky Denim from Laurie Felt.  Soft and stretchy.  I do prefer the zipped fly ones better than the pull ons.  Just my likes.  

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic  Check out Nordstrom's winter sale thru Feb. 23.  They may have some denim on sale.  They carry the American Girl brand and many others.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

at the mall today

Old Navy jeans 40% off, sale racks of jeans at all prices under $20 most are skinnys 

Express where I haven't looked in ages has a really nice selection of styles , and while I don't think they do plus sizes they do offer lengths and petites , and jeans 40% and a lot of suff on huge sales 

Express used to be really junior club stuff now it's more grown up ,   I will look there again 

@jackthebear 

I've been telling you all this for a while now. They really stepped it up in the last couple of years! I loved Express in the 80s but then they seemed to just fall flat in their offerings. I've been purchasing from them again for probably two years now and have been very happy with my purchases. Great sale prices and they always seem to do a buy more and save kind of promotion

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

at the mall today

@jackthebear 

I've been telling you all this for a while now. They really stepped it up in the last couple of years! I loved Express in the 80s but then they seemed to just fall flat in their offerings. I've been purchasing from them again for probably two years now and have been very happy with my purchases. Great sale prices and they always seem to do a buy more and save kind of promotion

much more sophisticated, I dont shop there at all really as the stores are not in the malls I go to , need to change it up

the blue suit on display was in tune with Gilman's TS last weekend 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@robbn99 

Thanks!  I did look at Laurie Felt jeans, but either my size or style wasn't available.  

My jean wardrobe, for the most part, are from Talbots and NYDJ.  The one  from Kim Gravel is my favorite, but they are for warm weather only because of the length.  They are cropped/capri length hitting just below my knees.  

I have checked out Talbots because that's where I buy most of my clothes and read the fabric content on everything.  Their jeans were cotton with a small amount of spandex, like 2%, which didn't seem to afford much stretch.   The Talbots jeans I have are rather heavy and stiff. 

Thanks everyone!