Respected Contributor

So many choices, I can't decide. Please help!

[ Edited ]

I'm looking for new jeans and I can't seem to find what I want.  There are too many to choose from, but none seem what I want.  

My list of wants for jeans at this time:

1.  Light weight denim

2.  Soft rather than normal stiff denim.

3.  Boot cut or slender, doesn't matter.

4.  No short lengths such as capris.  Regular length. 

I have a pair of Kim Gravel jeans in a capri length and like the fabric, but I am having trouble finding what I want in that line. 

Help! 

Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

Re: So many choices, I can't decide. Pkease help!

I think for going out to lunch and other places, Talbots has everyone beaten for beautiful fabric.  

Personally, I wear old jeans at home for rolling around on the floor!

Trusted Contributor

@this is my nic  Give Laurie Felt silky denim a try. I have two pairs of her jeans and really like them. They come in different cuts( straight, boot, flare) and also in petite. I'm 5'9" so I don't need petite. But her regular length is fine for me. Don't order up in the silky, they have a lot of stretch. Also wash well.

Respected Contributor

I just started wearing jeans again and I got a pair of Belle and Isaac. The best jeans I bought were the Lemon Way brand on hsn, they are on sale and they fit great. All the requirements you are looking for. The best is the sale price right now esp for trying new jeans. Check them out! 

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic 

I think you must've left something out of your description if you're having such trouble? There's a million brands of jeans out there and the majority are no longer the stiff denim of yesteryear! Most have some spandex in them and are an easy fit. Are you looking for pull on jeans exclusively?Or a knit?

What you're likely to end up with here is everyone's personal favorites. For me that's the True Religion brand for a traditional jean but I have others I like as well because I have a ridiculous number of jeans! LOL  And they're all over the map pricewise.

Honored Contributor

jeans

I think you need to go out and shop and find the brands that work for your body,

another possibility , if you have a favorite pair that is discontinued, try the resell sites to try to replace them

Honored Contributor

I like the fit of all my LuckyBrand jeans.  You may want to give them a try.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@this is my nic   I'm a NYDJ girl! I wear the skinnies, but other leg types available. As spring approaches, they have a lighter weight denim which is more than comfie in NC heat. The stretch and fit are legendary. Yes, definitely go down a size so they're not baggy. 
***Never pay full price. Wait for sales on their site, Nord. Rack. and Amazon.

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I just started wearing jeans again and I got a pair of Belle and Isaac. The best jeans I bought were the Lemon Way brand on hsn, they are on sale and they fit great. All the requirements you are looking for. The best is the sale price right now esp for trying new jeans. Check them out! 

Agreeing with @luvmyteddy4, I just got two pairs of Lemon Way Jeans from HSN. They are great.  And you can't beat the clearance prices.

Respected Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Agreeing with @luvmyteddy4, I just got two pairs of Lemon Way Jeans from HSN. They are great.  And you can't beat the clearance prices.

Have you tried the the twill ones from them, I got the fashion navy with white anchors and a black pair. The fit is great and the navy is so cute and so is the price. I almost bought the one with lemons but I didn't think I would wear them a lot.