Respected Contributor

Re: So is H by Halston Gone From the Q

I was thinking the same thing as I have no seen him lately.  I have so many of his tops, I just love them. The fit, the fabric, the colors, everything!  I hiope he is back soon with some new merchanise.  His brand is one of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

They should be gone with all that modal they were using in their tops!  Whatever happened to cotton?

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

What??? Get rid of modal??? According to Kim Gravel, " Modal means MONEY!!!". If modal is that expensive why do 80% of vendors use it, even inexpensive vendors at big box stores. Who do they / she think they're fooling.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 wrote:

They should be gone with all that modal they were using in their tops!  Whatever happened to cotton?

one of the main reasons why this is a favorite line of mine......more modal, less cotton! to each their own.

Modal is generally considered a more eco-friendly alternative to cotton because beech trees don't require much water to grow and therefore the production process uses about 10-20 times less water. ... Modal is a type of rayon fabric, but it is generally more durable than regular rayon and feels softer, like cotton.

A man-made fabric, Modal is spun out of wood pulp from beech tree chips. This natural composition makes it a breathable fabric, suitable for wearing close to the skin. The silky, shiny look of Modal belies the fact that it does not trap perspiration and therefore leaves the skin freer to breathe.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein