Honored Contributor

Re: So glad I took a chance on this one

I could see this going with so many things. Great find.

Honored Contributor

@SoX wrote:

@suzyQ3 @Greeneyedlady21 

I just ordered this blouse ... had been looking at a similar one for much, much more.     I had a live chat with Haley R, who gave me the 30%, plus an additional 15% for being a new customer, plus free shipping!

Thanks so much Suzy!

That is super, @SoX . I hope that it works for you.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

CS is amazing. I got an adjustment a couple days ago to reflect the 40 percent off on a flash sale instead of the 30 percent I had received originally. Then today I see that is an extra 10 percent off all orders. I called and they adjusted my price yet again. With both adjustments, the additional discounts come to about $12, making my total somewhere around $36.

J.Crew is always like this. They seem to bend over backwards in order to accommodate their customers.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 

Nice blouse! Enjoy! I love a classic neutral color animal print! 

Honored Contributor

I like it!

I think it's very versatile as well as pretty.

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 I got one this morning online! Accdg to their size chart 8 is a medium and the measurements looked good. Except for the extra inch in the bust, but I always have that problem.

All my size 10s/ mediums are too big on me now so I hope this blouse isn't. They also have a new sleeveless version that's shipping in May. And 50% off sale items.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@suzyQ3 I got one this morning online! Accdg to their size chart 8 is a medium and the measurements looked good. Except for the extra inch in the bust, but I always have that problem.

All my size 10s/ mediums are too big on me now so I hope this blouse isn't. They also have a new sleeveless version that's shipping in May. And 50% off sale items.

@Greeneyedlady21, I hope the size works for you. I just checked and the medium is sold out. Did they have to find one at a store for you? Either way, good news.

I looked at the sleeveless version. Not sure. There's something about it that just doesn't translate as well for me. Anyway, I think one leopard shirt will suffice. :-)

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 I stalked it online every day, this morning they said a few mediums left. One other time they had a few, I put one in my cart then they said sold out. Seems like a game that it would be out of stock then randomly back like that.

I don't want more than one leopard top either. I have an abstract leopard print skirt from Target that I've posted about here. It doesn't truly look like a standard animal print, I love the print.

I never wanted a leopard print top but I just love this blouse. I think it's classy and classic.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@suzyQ3 I stalked it online every day, this morning they said a few mediums left. One other time they had a few, I put one in my cart then they said sold out. Seems like a game that it would be out of stock then randomly back like that.

I don't want more than one leopard top either. I have an abstract leopard print skirt from Target that I've posted about here. It doesn't truly look like a standard animal print, I love the print.

I never wanted a leopard print top but I just love this blouse. I think it's classy and classic.

@Greeneyedlady21, I've seen it happen elsewhere as well. I think it might be that their system is working well. I hate when something is listed as available to order, but then after that you get a message that it's not in stock.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21, I thought that you might like to know that I wear the blouse to my husband's birthday dinner last night with my family. I wore it tucked into black trousers.

First, my husband told me I looked "fancy." Not sure whether that was a compliment or whether he thought that I was overdressed or whether he thought that he was underdressed.

Then both my daughter and my fussy granddaughter told me that I looked nice.

I credit the blouse. :-)