Honored Contributor

Re: So glad I took a chance on this one

@suzyQ3 I hope you don't mind me saying...I just checked and it's 85. Plus 40% off. Top rated.

It's completely worth that price, it's tough to find classy looking animal print. 

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

Have always loved animal print when it isn’t overdone...love the blouse!
Honored Contributor

Actually, that blouse is tastefully done.  I am not a big animal print lover myself but every now and then there is something in animal print that i really like.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Really cute!  Love the classic style with the tie neck.  We all can use a little animal print sometimes.... this would look fabulous with a suit or blazer.  Congratulations on your great buy!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 I should have ordered one last night, no discount on it today. Will keep watching it.

How is the sizing? Size chart says I'd need a medium. I'm a small/8 in many things now. Nearest J Crew is quite a distance.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@suzyQ3  That's a very pretty blouse. I love animal prints when they're done right! It's nice to see blouses back in style!

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@suzyQ3 I hope you don't mind me saying...I just checked and it's 85. Plus 40% off. Top rated.

It's completely worth that price, it's tough to find classy looking animal print. 

@Greeneyedlady21, why would I mind your saying that? :-) I just didn't want to leave the impression that this was super inexpensive. I don't know that I would have bought it at retail just because it's a bit out of my comfort zone of tees and tops.

But heck, I could't let my $20 promo go to waste, plus the the 40% off. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

@suzyQ3 I should have ordered one last night, no discount on it today. Will keep watching it.

How is the sizing? Size chart says I'd need a medium. I'm a small/8 in many things now. Nearest J Crew is quite a distance.

@Greeneyedlady21, you can still get 30% off, or if you buy two 40% off, I think.

Sizing is probably not as generous as QVC, but this blouse is not supposed to be very tight-fitting. It's a bit flowy. I went with my normal size.

Only one out of 15 reviews said it ran a bit large. All the rest were spot-on.

If you don't know, you can sign up at no charge for their rewards program, which gives free shipping all the time.

I washed it last night on cool/gentle cycle and hung it to dry. It came out perfect.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

@suzyQ3 @Greeneyedlady21 

I just ordered this blouse ... had been looking at a similar one for much, much more.     I had a live chat with Haley R, who gave me the 30%, plus an additional 15% for being a new customer, plus free shipping!

Thanks so much Suzy!

Trusted Contributor

What a beautiful print! Sometimes they tend to be super cheesy and the elegant ones are few and far between. This is certainly worth s little more and I love J Crew quality. Enjoy your new blouse!