Super Contributor

I love qvc cloths and looking at new arrivals.  To my surprise while looking, I came across several pictures where the picture of the models face, hands and thighs showed a photoshop of clothing "over" the torso.  Example:  A528729 Under the AVEC brand.  Is this too lazy of QVCto list real models modeling cloths.    THERE ARE MANY OTHER PICTURES SIMILAR TO THIS PHOTOSHOP!  Too lazy of QVC.  If you are charging high prices then sow your customers some respect.

Esteemed Contributor
Which photo/color shows this? Guess I don’t know what to look for. Are you (or someone) able to post the photo?
Honored Contributor

@Reilley wrote:

I love qvc cloths and looking at new arrivals.  To my surprise while looking, I came across several pictures where the picture of the models face, hands and thighs showed a photoshop of clothing "over" the torso.  Example:  A528729 Under the AVEC brand.  Is this too lazy of QVCto list real models modeling cloths.    THERE ARE MANY OTHER PICTURES SIMILAR TO THIS PHOTOSHOP!  Too lazy of QVC.  If you are charging high prices then sow your customers some respect.

@Reilley  You should let them know. Check at the bottom of this page. Tell them you will not be buying and why. 

Honored Contributor

If you are looking at Avec Les Filles Cropped Lamb Leather Trucker Jacket, A528729, I'm not seeing what you are seeing.  It looks like the model has this jacket on to me.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I guess I don't know what to look for, either -- I'm not seeing it.

Honored Contributor

@Reilley 

This is obviously a 'stock' photo, not actually "photoshop", onto a QVC model.

This model does not work for QVC.

But your point is valid, is QVC moving to 'stock' photos provided by the vendors, rather than using live models?

If so, more jobs lost at QVC.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I think I know what you mean.  The model's head is cut off.  Weird.  Maybe they are trying to avoid paying the model for the reproduction of the photo, or maybe the model charges less without the face.

Honored Contributor

This is not something I'm personally going to get wrapped around the axle about... Better a stock photo than a 'no photo available' or 'photo coming soon' place holder...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

This is not something I'm personally going to get wrapped around the axle about... Better a stock photo than a 'no photo available' or 'photo coming soon' place holder...

@stevieb 

I SO agree! Nothing more aggravating than to list a product with no photos, what a waste of a customers time!

I say don't post the product info until you CAN at least show a photo.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

It's a new line.  Maybe the vendor provided photos. 

It's possible this line is shipping directly and QVC doesn't even have the item in their warehouse.  Who knows...

What's the diff? 

Just because we don't recognize her as a QVC model we won't buy it?

I'd much rather see a close up of the jacket than her face anyways.