Trusted Contributor

So excited tomorrow is Denim & Co. Day!

Denim & Co. is my favorite brand on QVC. I love when they have a TSV. I hope that they have some "one day only" prices on some tops too.

I know many of you don't think that Denim & Co. is fashionable, but there are alot of fans on these boards who enjoy the quality of Denim & Co. and the non-trendy more classic styles. If anyone wants to talk Denim & Co. please do.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So excited tomorrow is Denim & Co. Day!

I like D&Co.  I am with you - I enjoy those all day events.  We shall chat!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I too am a fan of D&C.   It may not be the height of fashion but its the style most American women wear most of the time.   It's comfortable,  launders beautifully,  and wears like iron.   Since I retired it has become my uniform and what I wear on a daily basis. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I may not buy it like I used to, I like Denim & Co.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

wish they would make a bleached denim jacket with gold buttons.

Gold makes a jacket come alive. I got 43 D&C jackets and all with those silver stud machine punched buttons that you can't remove and replace with gold buttons.

Yes, I told Gary on his Facebook page. I got long sleeved, 3 quarter sleeves, all colors. Lots of pinks,  etc.

Esteemed Contributor

I am looking forward to D&Co day....that is my favorite brand on the Q....Thanks for the reminder...

Honored Contributor

I kind of agree with @SharkE.  I'd like to get a D&Co jacket (denim) that is maybe bleached.  I have almost every one of their jackets with the different designs.  I wear them with coordinating blouses.  I get many compliments on them.  They are perfect for all weather.  I'd like to see on with gold buttons too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66@SharkE

About two years ago, Louis dell Olio had a lightweight denim jacket with gold buttons.  It came in an indigo shade, bleached denim shade, and some beautiful colors.  I bought white, aqua, and yellow at that time.  Well, a little while ago I just bought the bleached denim shade on EBay.  So it might be worth your while to check there for one of those LDO jackets. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Super Contributor

Since I am retired, I love the Denim & Co.

Honored Contributor

My favorite capris are D & C!