Respected Contributor

Re: So excited tomorrow is Denim & Co. Day!

I like Denim & Co. but just think it is way overpriced.  I feel I can go to penneys, Kohls, Vanhuesen outlet, Belks, old navy, etc. and get two tops for same quality for what they charge for one.  I might order when I can no longer drive to shop.

Esteemed Contributor

I do not watch QVC if I buy anything from them its online. {I find there programming boring}. I ordered the new pants from D&C I ordered three colors. They reminded me of the 24/7 will see? If they come to the IM standards ... I am not the least bit excited about D&C being on all day on Saturday. How people can watch that all day is beyond me!Woman Frustrated

Contributor

Although Denim and Company isn't my style and I have never purchased any,  I enjoyed watching an hour or so of the show.  I like the designer. He seems to really know his audience.  The models all looked very nice and I am sure that these pieces appeal to many women.

I agree.  Did you know that they are retiring A01724 boot cut leggings.  I am so disappointed.  I have purchased these leggings for years and love the fit.  I hope they reconsider.

Honored Contributor

I am always confused as to why supposedly NEW posters will seek out threads that are 6 months old

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

I am always confused as to why supposedly NEW posters will seek out threads that are 6 months old

ITA. I don't understand why someone would resurrect a thread from 6 months ago or even find a thread to add to.  IT is always a brand new poster who manages to accomplish this.  Usualy  they are never heard from again.