Honored Contributor

So disappointed with the Halloween tops

I got the cutest Quacker, Halloween Tee ,last year. It was a color blocked ,orange and black tee with a silhouette of dancing witches, with their brooms, across the yoke

It is subtle and pretty( if you can consider a Halloween top pretty)  This year I looked, and found nothing, nearly as nice. I am glad I bought mine last year

I plan on wearing it on Fri ,when we go see the House with a clock in the walls...everyone really loves this tee..I wish they had something nearly as nice this year, but I don't think they do

Respected Contributor

Re: So disappointed with the Halloween tops

@cherry I know Evine has some One World Halloween tops. I bought one a few weeks ago. But they're not the subtle style you described so it may not be what you're looking for. It wouldn't hurt to check them out though. The prices weren't that bad. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Try Karen Scott brand Halloween tops at Macys.  Cracker Barrell always has cute ones too.

Honored Contributor

I see they are having a couple of shows in early Oct. Maybe they will show something cute then?

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@cherry I know Evine has some One World Halloween tops. I bought one a few weeks ago. But they're not the subtle style you described so it may not be what you're looking for. It wouldn't hurt to check them out though. The prices weren't that bad. 

@Cumbercookie13

there was a beautiful one in shades of orange with a black cat amongst pumpkins that I wanted but it sold out very quickly!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@Cumbercookie13

there was a beautiful one in shades of orange with a black cat amongst pumpkins that I wanted but it sold out very quickly!

@Andreatoo I bought this one:

image.png

I thought is was a lot different than the usual black & orange selections. I really liked the gray/black/purple/blue mix and the subtle gothic atmosphere.
And orange is a horrible color on me anyway! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

It is pretty but I like understated things. The top I have, you really could wear anytime, but I don't. I save it for fun things

I wish I could show you a picture but it is sold out

Honored Contributor

@Cumbercookie13

I love the colors in this one and it looks like my Ozzie. I had to put him down last Thursday

OW Halloween.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

Sorry about your kitty.  I put my 75 pound shelter dog down several months ago and I still think about him often.   I made one trip to shelter at the insistence of my GD and they only had pitbulls up for adoption in the large dog category.  

Respected Contributor

Quacker Factory’s Falloween show is Wednesday , September 19