Honored Contributor

So, as of the day before Thanksgiving.........

How much shopping did you get done by this point for Christmas?  I was totally pleased that most places had their Christmas discounts on as of this morning!  I'm almost through and have very little left!  No frustrations with the little grandson's sizes, I got the last in several cases!  Got DS a Wilson's lamb leather blazer for only $200.00 which had been $895!!!,  DH some Chaps flannel shirts as well as several Harley shirts to go with his big thing, and DIL is done!  Just a few little things to go!!!!!  Pass me a glass of white zin!!!!!  Here's to all of you my sisters!

Respected Contributor

Re: So, as of the day before Thanksgiving.........

great work @ECBG

i don't have that much to do, but you got some great deals.  i won't be able to shop until next week and know exactly what im getting so that simplifies matters.

raise another glass of zin and happy thanksgiving to you!

Esteemed Contributor

Don't have bunches to buy for, only my husband and a hairdresser. I'm done and wrapped. Now I'm looking for stuff I didn't know I needed until it goes on sale.

Trusted Contributor

I have around 15 gifts to buy, plus 2 white elephant gifts. I have purchased 4 gifts and both W.E. so far.

I need to get busy !!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Respected Contributor

I have 3 gifts left to buy Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet!  😊

Trusted Contributor

I am done as of one week ago!  I start in September every year!!  Otherwise I would need a whole bottle of wine at this point!!  I am type A personality!!Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Newgate wrote:

I am done as of one week ago!  I start in September every year!!  Otherwise I would need a whole bottle of wine at this point!!  I am type A personality!!Woman Very Happy

***********************************Girl, I can't even get inspired that early in the year!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I haven't gotten lists from anyone yet! And I'm certainly NOT going to buy willie-nilly! I only buy what people want.

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Let me enjoy my turkey, please...lol.  I don't think of Christmas shopping as some nasty, bothersome chore that I have get through as soon as possible.  It's not even December yet, there will be plenty of bargains and sales and markdowns in the coming weeks.  I'm not looking for bargains, but I'll take them when I see them.  I actually, like picking out the right gift for the right person and shop online.  I love wrapping too.  But it's only fun for me when the Christmas season is actually here, for me, not the retailers. I bought two presents, a set of leather credit carholders.  From Q v c.  One for my sister and one for a girlfriend.  I go into Christmas mode tomorrow.....