Trusted Contributor

Re: So, as of the day before Thanksgiving.........

I started shopping in October.  I have a few gifts to buy for DD, but she is easy because she gives me a list.  My DS has not given me a complete list, yet.  He only has one thing on it.  I really need his list, soon.  The clock is ticking!

Paws and enjoy life.
Honored Contributor

As of the day after Thanksgiving... I still have only one gift (OK, two, but they go together for one person) purchased. A set of adult coloring books & a set of colored pencils, markers, etc. 

Trying to think of something other than gift cards... 

Esteemed Contributor

2 days after T-day and I haven't started shopping yet.  I'll wait till all this Black Friday madness is over and everyone else goes back to work, then I'll shop in the early mornings.  I have a list and coupons so I should be finished by next weekend.

I hope.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Except for a few childrens cards to put money in and mail to kids far away I am all finished. I have my Christmas cards all done and just need stamps. I do still need to figure out how I am going to wrap one very large gift. I am definitely well ahead of the game this year.