Respected Contributor

Re: So, anyone buying anything today?

@brii wrote:

@faeriemoon, Isaac's TSV tomorrow is the 24/7 ankle pants.  They come in white. 

I'm tempted to try them in white.  I have them in black and denim.

@brii @faeriemoon - I preordered the TSV and received the white and really like them.  I'm picky how pants look on me because I carry my weight in my thighs and these are very flattering.  I have another pair of his 24/7 pants and followed the size guide for the garment and bought and 8P (my usual Isaac size), they fit great.  I also didn't feel like they were see through either.  I went back and picked up the sand and black.  I want to see the presentation for the cement color too and may get navy. 

Honored Contributor

I missed the fact it was fashion day today.  I'm not in the market for anything, but I'll have a look at what was presented.

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I am having a hard time believing it is a Fashion Day! It all looks tired to me. Been there done that kind of thing. I want to get revved up for SPRING, this isn't doing it!

LOL, I didn't even know it was fashion day ... if I hadn't opened this thread, I would have never known!   

Respected Contributor

I bought two Halston tops off my wish that are now on clearance.  I haven't had much time to watch outside of 30 minutes of the C Wonder show.  Hopefully I'll catch more tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

Have not had QVC on today, maybe I'll check out tomorrow. I was not aware it was a fashion day, lol. I don't need anything, so no desire to shop.
"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Have not had QVC on today, maybe I'll check out tomorrow. I was not aware it was a fashion day, lol. I don't need anything, so no desire to shop.

@Snicks1, will you please rub off on me??? I never NEED anything, but always WANT to shop!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Honored Contributor

@MaggieMack, lol, I have those times too, just not right now.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@brii wrote:

@faeriemoon, Isaac's TSV tomorrow is the 24/7 ankle pants.  They come in white. 

I'm tempted to try them in white.  I have them in black and denim.

@brii @faeriemoon - I preordered the TSV and received the white and really like them.  I'm picky how pants look on me because I carry my weight in my thighs and these are very flattering.  I have another pair of his 24/7 pants and followed the size guide for the garment and bought and 8P (my usual Isaac size), they fit great.  I also didn't feel like they were see through either.  I went back and picked up the sand and black.  I want to see the presentation for the cement color too and may get navy. 

@IlliniGirl88  Thank you for this review!!

Honored Contributor

I rarely buy clothing here but flipping channels saw Skinny Jeans and to my surprise they were not  mom jean way high waisted so I'm going to give them a try.  

Trusted Contributor

I'm considering the C Wonder denim dress with the frayed edges in black.  A decent price at under $45, and I think it could be really useful for spring/summer.  I'll probably wait for reviews, though, since it's a new line.