Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: So, anyone buying anything today?

I am disappointed that so much of the last couple days is long sleeved or jackets or sweaters. I live in NC - way too hot for my spring and summers.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I usually see several items that at least pique my interest on Fashion Day.  However, today I haven't seen one thing that I would take a second look at.  Anyone having better luck than I'm having?

No...I've seen nothing at all.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Didn't like C Wonder and certainly nothing of Sugan Graver.  Nothing for me.  Dowdy and matronly...no...I'll go to J. Crew or Nordies or Lululemon.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I ordered IM vintage plaid topper in black/gray and the IM long tank in white. I will get a lot of mileage out of them

Honored Contributor

Too busy to watch fashion days. I checked online and didn't see anything I wanted. I do most of my retail shopping in stores anyway. 

Honored Contributor

Still nothing for me. I am not surprised. lol

"To each their own, in all things".
Esteemed Contributor

I didn't get one thing. There was too much "transitional" clothes. I'm in the South, and I'll wait for the Summer arrivals. 

Honored Contributor

I stepped way outside of my box and I bought some... Skinny tees! Lol
there's so little on QVC that interests me or catches my eye. it's not, for lack of a better term, very youthful looking. I may not be youthful but I don't want to be pigeonholed into a certain style of dressing which I believe is whats promoted mostly on QVC