Esteemed Contributor

Re: So, anyone buying anything today?

I liked the Joan Rivers striped boyfriend shirt, but just put it on my wish list.  Always takes me a while to decideSmiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@brii wrote:

@faeriemoon, Isaac's TSV tomorrow is the 24/7 ankle pants.  They come in white. 

I'm tempted to try them in white.  I have them in black and denim.

@brii @faeriemoon - I preordered the TSV and received the white and really like them.  I'm picky how pants look on me because I carry my weight in my thighs and these are very flattering.  I have another pair of his 24/7 pants and followed the size guide for the garment and bought and 8P (my usual Isaac size), they fit great.  I also didn't feel like they were see through either.  I went back and picked up the sand and black.  I want to see the presentation for the cement color too and may get navy. 

Glad to read this. I also carry my weight in my thighs (and butt and hips) so I've shyed away from these pants.  I may give the black and/or navy a try.

Respected Contributor

I bought Denim & co. oversize tee I use them for many things like sleeping, cover up and they are the best for coming home from hospital.  Also bought Joan Rivers denim boyfriend shirt  May go back for seersucker shirt.

Esteemed Contributor

Bought two hoodies: one As Is priced , the other on clearance (WL).

Those are the only Q prices that interest me, with the exception of Linea.

Honored Contributor

Just fyi, I saw Lisa Rinna on PMS last night selling that former TSV top and it is now on clearance for under $35.00.  But if anyone is interested, that top is in the as-is section for $20.00 which is a good price savings over even the clearance price.  

Esteemed Contributor

@brii wrote:

I bought two things - the C. Wonder Catrina top and the SG woven y-neck top.

I'm debating about a pair of Rykas and another pair of Vionics.  But those aren't critical to buying today.

I liked the Ryka MJ's, but I've recently been burned by Ryka. The sizes in Ryka are way too inconsistent, so I'm not taking the chance. I've paid too many $12. to try on their poor sizing shoes. 

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of Issac's print on the front, different print on the back.  I'm not going to throw something out after one year.  I might have liked a few things, but not like that.

I'm just not "wowed" yet!

Respected Contributor

@vac wrote:

I'm considering the C Wonder denim dress with the frayed edges in black.  A decent price at under $45, and I think it could be really useful for spring/summer.  I'll probably wait for reviews, though, since it's a new line.

@vac

I ordered it in the vintage denim, looked like a cute dress to wear lots of ways.  I'll post a review after I receive it.  I almost bought the black too, it looked great on the model.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Well, I made a purchase.  Picked up the Joan Rivers pearl necklaces that are being offered today at a sale price.

Still thinking about the TSV in white, and have been eyeballing Shawn's royal blue top.

Enjoy today ladies; tomorrow is 24 hours of gardening (yes, again!)... Woman Sad

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88 wrote:

@vac wrote:

I'm considering the C Wonder denim dress with the frayed edges in black.  A decent price at under $45, and I think it could be really useful for spring/summer.  I'll probably wait for reviews, though, since it's a new line.

@vac

I ordered it in the vintage denim, looked like a cute dress to wear lots of ways.  I'll post a review after I receive it.  I almost bought the black too, it looked great on the model.

Yes, please let me know how you like it!  I might have ordered it if I had seen it presented, but I need a better idea of how this line fits.

I ended up ordering the Halston asymmetric top with the chiffon overlay in grey.  Pretty good sale price compared to most of the Halson items.  I think it will look great with the Halston printed pants I received recently.