Honored Contributor

So, anyone buying anything today?

[ Edited ]

I usually see several items that at least pique my interest on Fashion Day.  However, today I haven't seen one thing that I would take a second look at.  Anyone having better luck than I'm having?

Honored Contributor

Re: So, anyone buying anything today?

No, I haven't found anything either.  

Brad was fun to watch in C Wonder, but the items were mmmmmm... inexpensive.  Not anything I'd want to add to my closet or even wear on vacation.  The jewelry looked inexpensive (GILI gold tone looks much nicer on tv at least) and as I said in the earlier thread, the bags the models carried (which he indicated were his) had a plastic "sheen" to them.  I haven't looked, he may have leather.  His sandals were cute, but no way am I doing a 3 1/2" heel!  

Honored Contributor

Honestly! Haven't watched. Trump circus has my full attention. Did see the TSV, Woza!!! TO BIG!!! Lucky me! Purchased DB 460.00 Flora Leather on clearance and EZ pay. Beautiful handbag love the color. QVC Thank You!!!💜
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Honestly! Haven't watched. Trump circus has my full attention. Did see the TSV, Woza!!! TO BIG!!! Lucky me! Purchased DB 460.00 Flora Leather on clearance and EZ pay. Beautiful handbag love the color. QVC Thank You!!!💜

@Sweet_Serenity*****OH!  It's SO nice to hear that someone got something they LOVE!!!!!  I don't care if it isn't from the show today!  Your excitement just gave me a smile!  Thank you and enjoy!

Honored Contributor

I bought two things - the C. Wonder Catrina top and the SG woven y-neck top.

I'm debating about a pair of Rykas and another pair of Vionics.  But those aren't critical to buying today.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen anything I like today but was looking for a nice comfortable pair of sandals to replace the Algeria TSV I have to send back that didn't work out Smiley Sad miss my Birkenstock looked at Ryka but not sure they are comfortable. Clark's don't work for me and I don't like vionics so the search is on 

Respected Contributor

@brii wrote:

I bought two things - the C. Wonder Catrina top and the SG woven y-neck top.

I'm debating about a pair of Rykas and another pair of Vionics.  But those aren't critical to buying today.

@brii

I almost got that SG top, thought it was very nice. Hope you love it

Contributor

I have to compliment you on your spelling of 'piqued'. Too many times, even in publication, I see 'peaked'.

Honored Contributor

@txchik wrote:

I have to compliment you on your spelling of 'piqued'. Too many times, even in publication, I see 'peaked'.

@txchik  Well, thank you.  I'm honored to be the impetus for your first post. Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@brii  I liked those two tops too but held back. I hope they end up being keepers for you!