Super Contributor

Re: So, a thread titled "Has she lost her mind?" is ok? That doesn't get POOFED?

I think it depends on who the ""she"" is. The webbie seems to play favorites here.

Super Contributor

Re: So, a thread titled "Has she lost her mind?" is ok? That doesn't get POOFED?

Are you trying to get it poofed by drawing attention to it? What's your deal ???? Evidentally you've been watching and waiting.

Super Contributor

On 10/9/2014 Qlady100 said:

Are you trying to get it poofed by drawing attention to it? What's your deal ???? Evidentally you've been watching and waiting.

In reply to ?

As for me I looked into her closet here online and found the few items pasted to this thread and left my honest take on them...They look nice and workable for a wardrobe.

BUILDER'S WITH BASICS and jewelry and they have potential.

Respected Contributor

On 10/6/2014 BOYINTX said:

this is ok in a simple kinda way ..go grab some JOAN chunky statement pieces and work it

I am very fussy on fashions and I would wear this over sweater with slacks and heels for work..with a nice lightweight sweater or scoop neck shirt underneath.

Super Contributor

I think it's very nice looking myself !

Super Contributor

About poofing.

Apparently the insufferable posters who take it upon themselves to be judge and jury and hit the "Inappropriate Button" were asleep. If posters would dialogue with the OP, and not attack others who give opinions ... the world would be a better place.

Super Contributor

On 10/6/2014 BOYINTX said:

ok i saw not one foul word in the poofed post---tell me why it was poofed ?

A poster hit ""Report as inappropriate""