Esteemed Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@mspatmac wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Hosting this evening.  So relaxing and enjoyable.  No screaming shouting frantic presentations.  I watched D&Co this morning with Carolyn and she seemed so hyper ... not her usual.  Even Gary made the comment after trying to  present an item "oh, excuse me ... this must be the Carolyn Gracie show."

Poor Gary.  He was on with Ali who never shuts her mouth and they were both talking over each other.  Turned off

@rms1954 

@mspatmac  

Ali is one of the best hosts.  She is a great salesperson for the younger group.  Young women who have to be the next generation to buy from QVC are not going to buy from Jayne T or Jane B, Carolyn and Mary Beth, all of whom are good salespeople but they need youth and cute little Terri, Amy, Kirsten and Ali are more their speed.  Ali is beautiful and she has a lot of energy and although I am an old lady, I LOVE her.

Just a difference of opinion @Nonametoday But most younger folks don't have the time to sit and watch hosts of any age talk about a product for an hour.

Happy you enjoy her.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree about Pat.  She was her usual calm self with Gary on the DC show. So professional.

I don't watch Gary and Carolyn because Carolyn is always so bossy and thinks she is so cute in what she says.  Sometimes she can get rude to Gary.

Trusted Contributor

Yes,I also watched Pat,wonderful host,who knows her stuff! No silly stuff,no look at me stuff,just good hosting with a great host.I sure enjoyed a great time.