Honored Contributor

Re: So Isaac is on and showing cotton tulip tops...

@jackthebear wrote:

28 inches is long

28" is the XXS.  It drops down to 30"   I could not believe it when I saw it.  It's long on the host who is a tall gal.

Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

28 or 29 inches is the minimum for a standard top. I will not buy anything shorter and I am, for reference, 5'5" with a medium to slim build. I think some companies make them shorter to save money some you find at WM.

I buy a lot from retail and very little from QVC.  You won't find tops that long in mall stores. 28" for a tee shirt, should be tunic length.  28" was the length it started at for XXS it got progressivly longer to 30"

Honored Contributor

Short is the new black.  

Esteemed Contributor

I need at least. 26" length. The 23" would be uncomfortable and too short. It's pretty though. 

Respected Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

28 or 29 inches is the minimum for a standard top. I will not buy anything shorter and I am, for reference, 5'5" with a medium to slim build. I think some companies make them shorter to save money some you find at WM.

I buy a lot from retail and very little from QVC.  You won't find tops that long in mall stores. 28" for a tee shirt, should be tunic length.  28" was the length it started at for XXS it got progressivly longer to 30"

There is one version that is 28" and is called a tunic in its name. I think it's pretty obvious, from looking at the photos, that anything that long is, indeed, meant to be a tunic length.

Honored Contributor

Pretty sweaters! I like the colors & style, but alas, I can't wear cashmere. Also, 23" is too short for me. 

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

They are BEAUTIFUL colors. I'd be all over that sweater but I can't stand it when sweater and T shirt necklines don't lay flat. If I had long hair to conceal that every color would be on it's way to my house. 

@shaggygirl I agree and if they touch my throat.  I avoid boatnecks because of those issues.

Honored Contributor

I guess there is something for everyone but an XS Ann Taylor sweater fits me in the body but the sleeve length and length make it look like it shrank at the dry cleaners. I will take Isaac's sweaters any day because he cuts for tall women like myself...

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird I have to agree with you about the too long tops. I'm short and the long tops aren't flattering on me so that's an automatic, nope I'm buying that.

I do like the sweaters you mention from Ann Taylor. Beautiful colors and lo and behold it's not going to be too long on me.

Very nice and thanks for the tip on where to look.