Honored Contributor

Re: So I started with the MWynne Value of the day

I really like her designs and have a couple of pieces, a few things had to go back, just to flowly for me.

I work 3 days a week and don't have a lot of need for 'dressier' clothes these days, you ladies that purchase, do you work full time?

On the days I don't work I am usually working around the house or in the yard...I do meet a couple of friends for dinner/lunch and dress for the occasion but since I don't outgrow clothes to much I can't justify the purchase, not that I don't want more things!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

I really like her designs and have a couple of pieces, a few things had to go back, just to flowly for me.

I work 3 days a week and don't have a lot of need for 'dressier' clothes these days, you ladies that purchase, do you work full time?

On the days I don't work I am usually working around the house or in the yard...I do meet a couple of friends for dinner/lunch and dress for the occasion but since I don't outgrow clothes to much I can't justify the purchase, not that I don't want more things!

@Mom2Dogs

i do work in a casual environment. i can wear her clothes easily to work paired with leggings, jeans, or pants. for example, the TSV would go easily well with a jean or a pair of ponte knit pants. i do enjoy wearing her items when i go out.....which i do 2-3 times a week in the evening. not too dressy, but perfect for a night out where i look good and feel comfortable.

i have definitely been scaling down my closets these days. i have been pretty good about getting bags together for charities that pick up at home.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45.....I could wear some of her things to work,  I do lunch with friends but not out with them weekly...the things I do have I really enjoy wearing.  The TS was very tempting....I am about an 8-10 in size and would have needed the xsmall but then I worried about across the shoulders and sleeve openings being to small.

I need to compare the measurements to other things I have and then I would be more confident of sizing.....her pants were a miserable fit for me.  So far J Jill pants have fit the best at $89.00 a pair I can't buy to many of them!

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs  I still work so yes I need a versatile, comfortable wardrobe.  How I wish MW was around many years ago when I started building a wardrobe.