Honored Contributor

So I bought a255575- tights with attached skirt

And it was with great trepidation, because....well after all, it does look like snazzy dancewear, and I wasn't one bit sure of the size I should try, but I get it home and....LOVE it, soft and perfect for jazzy activities if you happen to have any. Today I get a TSV preview for a new pair of tights with a LONGER attached skirt, and I'm all over it, but WAIT- it's made of RAYON! Rayon? Dancers, I ask you a question- do people dance in RAYON? Do people do ANYTHING in rayon? Love the style, very cute, but RAYON?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: So I bought a255575- tights with attached skirt

violann, when is this TSV and the price?? Rayon is added to many things now, its very soft. Anything else besides the rayon?? How long is the skirt? Colors?? Its sounds temting to me, I just started wearing leggings and I like them, as long as they're not tight in the waist. Glad you like your skirted leggings!

The Legacy leggings ponte knit w/skirt (A257447) have rayon, nylon and spandex. 62% rayon, 34% nylon and 4 % spandex. They look cute, BUT I'd rather have a long skirt for fall/winter. Did you go up a size?? According to the Q sizing, I would go up 2 sizes. I have in the leggings I've bought at Target and they fit great! The cotton span may shrink. Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Occasional Contributor

On 9/27/2014 graceandmercy said:

violann, when is this TSV and the price?? Rayon is added to many things now, its very soft. Anything else besides the rayon?? How long is the skirt? Colors?? Its sounds temting to me, I just started wearing leggings and I like them, as long as they're not tight in the waist. Glad you like your skirted leggings!

The Legacy leggings ponte knit w/skirt (A257447) have rayon, nylon and spandex. 62% rayon, 34% nylon and 4 % spandex. They look cute, BUT I'd rather have a long skirt for fall/winter. Did you go up a size?? According to the Q sizing, I would go up 2 sizes. I have in the leggings I've bought at Target and they fit great! The cotton span may shrink. Tia!

According to the sizing info, the 1x has slightly smaller measurements than the XL!!! I wonder as well how much to size up. I can wear a medium or large in most things but would most likely size up 2 sizes in a tight. Hate to need to return.....

Honored Contributor

I sized up the first time, and the XL is a little too big, but wearable. The rayon tights/skirt is ONLY rayon/spandex. I'll want to figure out the smallest size but longest length if I go for it.
Esteemed Contributor

Rayon is considered to be a natural fiber. Again, I won't claim to be very scientific, but if you research you can get more concise explanation than it's comprised of tree wood pulp. It is used in some fitness-related (including dance) apparel. I have a rayon blend top which I wear to my dance class.

I ordered the Legacy Ponte Leggings with Attached Skirt, but hindsight tells me that I won't like the the look. I was sold on the color, but Women With Control and the Hue brand have the wine color that I want in ponte leggings without the skirt.

Honored Contributor

Good to know!