Valued Contributor

Re: So I ask you, does this instill confidence that your purchase will be a success?

I know we are in the middle of a Pandemic. I know that people are ordering more online. But I stubbornly think that if QVC is taking our orders and our money, they need to be able to be reached by phone or normal email, or wait 7 hours for live chat for issues of Customer Service. Not everyone has computers or is going to contact the social media team or use facebook. JMHO

Honored Contributor

Re: So I ask you, does this instill confidence that your purchase will be a success?

@Katcat1 It was the Q!!!

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  OMG!  You should receive a full refund and they should ship a new one out if you want it.  No shipping charges for you, of course.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon 

you ordered it in June? What a mess!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I just got the same thing and almost posted about it.  I don't believe it's not QVC; it's actually written on the label.

A0FEEB27-ADDF-4A5C-B9B3-18EFDC7D0C0D.jpeg

There were two items inside and those particular packages looked normal.

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

I just got the same thing and almost posted about it.  I don't believe it's not QVC; it's actually written on the label.

A0FEEB27-ADDF-4A5C-B9B3-18EFDC7D0C0D.jpeg

There were two items inside and those particular packages looked normal.

@Alter Ego  Yes; I agree it's a Q label as it has Q information on it.  When I called they couldn't explain it but suggested it was a shippers label, and that they don't send out reject merchandise.  However, it IS a Q label of some sort.  

Valued Contributor

I got the same thing with IT lip gloss. I opened the plastic bag and the lip glosses were wrapped with a large white tape saying REJECT. I did a double take and took a photo of it. Tried to call Customer Service for three days and couldn't get anyone.

I was afraid to try the lipsticks so I packed it back up, paid the ridiculous shipping for three lipsticks, and sent it back.

Esteemed Contributor

@Ceci  You could try to email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with your photo and comments and see if they could credit you.  I don't think you should pay for something like that.

My items were clothing, and I could clearly see they were fine.  But I too would be leery of using makeup with the sticker!

I wonder if this is all out of one shipping facility?  So strange that there's been a few posters here that all recently received this!