Esteemed Contributor

Re: So I ask you, does this instill confidence that your purchase will be a success?

@godi wrote:

Was the company insulting you or the bathing suit?  🤣🤣🤣 That's just crazy. 

@godi 

Not to make light of @faeriemoon 's plight, that's funny!!!😄

Honored Contributor

Re: So I ask you, does this instill confidence that your purchase will be a success?

Who knows?  Until you can talk to someone in CS no one will have an answer.

Maybe to ease your mind you should return it.  Its a real bummer.  Sorry.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Send it back with your own label right above it, "refund."

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is what @Barbara-QVC said about your package when I sent her your photo:

That does not look like a QVC label. It may have been either a post office label or it may have been a label on a different package that got inadvertently  transferred to this package when all the packages were grouped together. We do not send out rejected packages.

Respected Contributor

I'm pretty confident that label has something to do with shipping (it's on the outside of the package!), not the item inside.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

What did Customer Service say when you called or emailed them, which I assume you would do first in order to educate the rest of us in case that happens and not automatically alarm other shoppers?

CS could not explain the sticker.

And seriously, are you really alarmed?

Honored Contributor

@godi wrote:

Was the company insulting you or the bathing suit?  🤣🤣🤣 That's just crazy. 

@godi Woman LOLWoman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

This is what @Barbara-QVC said about your package when I sent her your photo:

That does not look like a QVC label. It may have been either a post office label or it may have been a label on a different package that got inadvertently  transferred to this package when all the packages were grouped together. We do not send out rejected packages.

Thank you for forwarding.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon  I would immediately call the company you purchased it from and get an explanation.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

2976823E-84A4-4EAF-BAFD-968761B2F270.jpeg

This sticker was on the package I received yesterday containing a bathing suit I ordered at the beginning of June.

I received a similar "reject" sticker on some Martha Stewart flameless candles I ordered.  Sure enough, one of the candles was defective.  The "flame" was loose / broken and did not work.