Honored Contributor

So I ask you, does this instill confidence that your purchase will be a success?

2976823E-84A4-4EAF-BAFD-968761B2F270.jpeg

This sticker was on the package I received yesterday containing a bathing suit I ordered at the beginning of June.

Respected Contributor

Re: So I ask you, does this instill confidence that your purchase will be a success?

Oh NOOOOO Woman SurprisedWoman SurprisedWoman Surprised I'm sorry.

Honored Contributor

Re: So I ask you, does this instill confidence that your purchase will be a success?

OH DEAR!!!!!!!Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon    Was there something wrong with it?  Who knows what the sticker means or why it was applied?  It could have come off of something else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  It was stuck on the shipping package.  It was purposely placed there as there was other information on the sticker that pertained to the purchase (I covered it up as you can see.). I have to examine the suit carefully to see what's up, but I'm disappointed to see that that sticker was applied.  I'm annoyed that I have to go in search of trouble after waiting six weeks for an item.  (And not being allowed to cancel the item when it continued be In Process for a ridiculous amount of time.)

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What did Customer Service say when you called or emailed them, which I assume you would do first in order to educate the rest of us in case that happens and not automatically alarm other shoppers?

Honored Contributor

Looks to me that the sticker may be from the carrier.  Maybe the packaged was pulled out of auto sorting and had to be manually processed.  That would line up with how long it took to arrive.  Can you look up the tracking and see if the package shows not moving along its journey.

Valued Contributor

I had the same issue with a QVC delivery last month.  But my reject sticker was from USPS and it took about a week for it to get to me after the reject label date. There was also a Redo label.   Don't know why it was rejected as address on package was correct.

Esteemed Contributor

Was the company insulting you or the bathing suit?  🤣🤣🤣 That's just crazy. 

Contributor

I had the same thing happen about a month ago.  I called the Post Office and opened up a case.  They came back and told me they had no clue as to why it happened.  They said their records didn’t show it being delivered but clearly it was and they said they would let QVC know.  I also wrote QVC at the time and got a reply back about 2 weeks later that I could contact them if I still needed help.  I really think QVC has to focus on Customer Service really soon as the problems seem to keep mounting.