Honored Contributor

From Frame.  A flare I like.  So white too.  Pretty  Low rise 81/2"  33" inseam and 17.5 leg opening.  Called Le Serge.   Like the shirt too.

jeans front full body view

Honored Contributor

I like the subtle flare on these pants. I had a similar pair that I lived. I wore mine with a wedge espadrille. That pair doesn’t fit anymore. Never have found a replacement. Right now all I have is a slim leg white pant. 

Honored Contributor

i like those, but not how low they sit on the hips and the rise.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

A low rise works well for me - long torso / short rise.

I almost always have to turn under and tack down waist bands on pants.  

Respected Contributor

This young lady represents about 1% of the population in height and weight.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Pretty look.  Thanks to Ralph Lauren for keeping that style of shirt active, now it's a classic.

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

This young lady represents about 1% of the population in height and weight.  

I disagree. Much higher then 1%.  More and more people are working out, and more importantly watching their weight. If anything, I think the obesity rate is going down.  Plus new generations are getting taller.  Each generation is almost always taller because of better nutrition. . 5'6" will eventually over take the average 5'4".  My older sister is 5'10" and weighs 119 lbs.  I'm 5'5" and 112 lbs And I don't consider myself short, nor particularly thin.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Pretty look.  Thanks to Ralph Lauren for keeping that style of shirt active, now it's a classic.

Forgot to say, I'd love to have that shirt. 

Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@songbird You might be able to get it.  RL brings it back most seasons.  Check his site and Dillards.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@songbird wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@songbird You might be able to get it.  RL brings it back most seasons.  Check his site and Dillards.

There are similar shirts all over the place ...