Respected Contributor

Not for me.

Honored Contributor
Pink high tops....must be prom night. Anyone remember that commercial? I don't remember what it was advertising, but I always laughed at that line in the commercial.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

I love skirts with sneakers.  I wear outfits like that to work (when I walk to work)  But they have to be short.  A long dress even to the knees with sneakers looks odd to me.  It has to be short and casual, because the sneaker is casual.  So if I'm wearing a very short skirt, it's with sneakers.

Image result for short skirt and sneakers outfit

Honored Contributor

I used to see women dressing in business suits with white tennis shoes commuting to work with me on the bus (I an sure they were caring their shoes to change into).  I chose to wear tall boots for the commute.  

Super Contributor

High tops give a combat boots look which I also really dislike because it takes away your femininity. I think the magenta madness in the second picture is the worst of all combination with sneakers. Now I do like sneakers but never with skirts and dresses. IMO if they are to be paired, the skirt or dress should be nothing below the knees and the casual shoes should Converse style.

Honored Contributor

Sorry but I think all of these looks are well, hideous top to bottom.

Honored Contributor

Don't like the high tops with dresses of any kind.  I think sneakers with short skirts and dresses - casual ones -- look very cute.  Also, casual long dresses, too.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I have worn my Sketchers slip on sneakers with skorts and Summer dresses

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I think sneakers are cute with short, casual dresses.

$ Lilly Pulitzer® Skipper Shift Dress

Honored Contributor

When did the 80's come back.  That was such an ugly decade...LOL    I don't intend to revisit it.  I remember wearing clunky sneakers to commute to work in, we all did that because in those days we wore heels at work.