Esteemed Contributor

I think it's cute. I'm all about comfort. Heels hurt.

Honored Contributor

Very unfeminine.  

I believe these younger generations are very confused.

Super Contributor

The wearer has to be young, cute, stylish & skinny to pull off the look.

Honored Contributor

If all there were to my choices were how I'd look, with my dreesy outfits, I would not choose sneakers or booties.  I do believe the dislike the booties with dressy outfits more than I dislike some sneakers. 

As a woman who has lived a very long life now and who comes from a family that owned at least 5 shoe storesin my youth, I know the young women who make that choice have a far better chance of getting to my age with fewer foot and back problems.

And in the short term, I wonder if they don't have a better time at their dances than the girls/women who made other foortwear choices.  I do remember as I chaparoned high school dances, it wasn't at all unusual to see a pile of abandoned shoes just off the dance floor!

Respected Contributor
Funny thing. A few weeks ago I bruised my toe and my foot was swollen. So I had to wear my tennis shoes to work for a few days. I wear a lot of dresses so I just embraced the look since I knew i wouldn’t wear this look for long. A young lady walked by me and said.., nice look lady! A smiled and said thank you! I thought oh wow now I’m on trend!! Lol
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I like It on young girls.

That's who it's for.  It's for the younger generation.  I must say that I did this while not young for the sole purpose of commuting to work on NYC transportation ONLY.  Otherwise that's a big NO.

I like nice heels with dresses....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

I think it's cute. I'm all about comfort. Heels hurt.

@MeowingkittyNot all of them!

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

i think its cute, and oh so comfortable.  

Respected Contributor

I walk to work.  It's a 9-block walk so I pack my heels in my bag and wear athletic shoes for the walk.  I change shoes when I get to work.  I dress up for the office so it is quite a contrast to see my outfit and then look down at my shoes.  I get some very strange looks when I enter the building.  It's like they're saying "you wore THOSE shoes with THAT outfit?!?!?  WTH?"  Smiley Happy  

As far as actually choosing sneakers with a dress outfit, I will never do that.  I own lots of shoes and even my heels are comfortable.  If they're not, I don't buy them.

Valued Contributor

In two words.....HATE IT !!!!