Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak peek -- New Pea Jacket A259261

Wow, really beautiful coat, love the raspberry color but I so don't need another coat! LOL Doesn't mean I won't buy one though, although I will admit that the swing coat that is coming might work better for me. Decisions, decisions.

Honored Contributor

On 9/6/2014 SoX said:
On 9/6/2014 pas4116 said:

Beautiful - wish the wool content was higher.

Me, too. Love both the blue and raspberry (actually, the camel, too) but this will not keep me warm in winter. I could probably get away with it in early fall, but not past the middle of November at the latest.

Where I live this would be winter coat except for just a few of the very coldest days. Just can't decide on color - blue or raspberry??

Valued Contributor

Ladies, anyone know when this will be available?

Honored Contributor

On 9/7/2014 Miranda1550 said:

Ladies, anyone know when this will be available?

Most likely before his September 29th shows. Usually new items post online right before midnight of the day the show is on.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Valued Contributor

Wish it were earlier!

Trusted Contributor

Well, I cannot decide on a color! I love them all. I'm most torn between the raspberry for my heart and the camel for my head. Do NOT need both. I'll need to sleep on it a few nights until I see myself wearing one or the other in a dream.

Valued Contributor

I have been vacillating over what color (s) to order. I doubt if most of us need another jacket. I love the Camel but I purchased A236145 Asymmetrical Jacket in Camel and A257333 Super Ponte Knit Jacket in Taupe (Camel) so that is hard to justify. Louis mentions the black is not black black and since he did a black in the new pending swing jacket I'm wondering why he didn't do this pea jacket in a wonderful gray or charcoal. I would buy this in gray without any hesitation. Then of course there is Raspberry. I'm definitely buying this unusual color. Won't see this again in a pea jacket. By the way, A228338, crepe blouse with ties, in burgundy, matches this Raspberry color. I wish they would be more consistent with naming these colors. I would never think burgundy, wine and raspberry are the same color. Yes, crdlb, it is interesting how our minds work and all of a sudden we know what we really want.

Esteemed Contributor

How the heck is a girl supposed to choose? Especially a girl with a well documented history of having a little "coat problem". Blue or raspberry? Can't even look at the camel. Winter coat looks similar in black, so that's one down...

Esteemed Contributor

I'd love to have the blue and camel. Thanks for posting the pics! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm assuming the swing coat is warmer; I can't justify buying another transitional weight coat. I can think of three I have without even checking. I have "dead of winter' coats but not
an "OMG, I need a warmer coat today," coat. I'll ask Louis how warm the swing coat is. Even though it isn't Santa red I'm really liking the rustic red.