Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sneak Peeks - Linen/Rayon Jackets and Pants

I've narrowed my choices to two: Black/white and Twig ... missed out on the linens last time, so must get these as soon as they show up.

Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2014 annabellethecat said:

I adore his clothes. It must be frustrating for him though because QVC has gone so far downhill with most of their clothing.

It shows that he does his best to keep tight controls on his clothing line.

I loved your statements, anna, and I boldfaced the one that points out his dedication to his "brand," no matter what goes on around him.

What you wrote was simply wonderful. Thank heavens for Louis! His clothes are lovely.

Respected Contributor

Oh I love linen, and with rayon it will be wonderful for warmer weather. The black/white is calling to me, so sophisticated.

Respected Contributor

What is that Blue V-neck Top with the Sheer Sleeves shown with the Blue Linen Pants? Do my eyes deceive me?

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Sheesh said:

What is that Blue V-neck Top with the Sheer Sleeves shown with the Blue Linen Pants? Do my eyes deceive me?

Sheesh, you must have missed it in the description.... "The wonderful RAYON/SPAN JERSEY, that you are loving, will come in a new V-Neck top with SHEER MESH SLEEVES, A253378, and a matching PULL-ON SKIRT, A253407…with the sheer chiffon border, will be welcome new pieces to add to your Linea wardrobe………… "
Respected Contributor

On 3/23/2014 Jerseygirl1266 said:
On 3/23/2014 Sheesh said:

Sheesh, you must have missed it in the description.... "The wonderful RAYON/SPAN JERSEY, that you are loving, will come in a new V-Neck top with SHEER MESH SLEEVES, A253378, and a matching PULL-ON SKIRT, A253407…with the sheer chiffon border, will be welcome new pieces to add to your Linea wardrobe………… "

Oh, wow, thanks! Sounds intriguing.....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Frequent Contributor

I know the veteran Linea watchers already know this, but for new fans of Linea..... if you tap on the image, you can enlarge it and see it close up.

Super Contributor

Love the black and white floral print ..... where did those come from???

Respected Contributor

On 3/24/2014 LDOlvr said:

Love the black and white floral print ..... where did those come from???

So far, I haven't seen anything this spring that interests me except for the whisper knits. But if that black and white print comes in a blouse the same style as the phoenix print blouse from last year, I would definitely consider it. I love the phoenix print blouse, but can only wear it in the blue colorway.

Super Contributor

This jacket, the chili pepper tank and the rayon maxi in black...no brainer, easy dressing. Pass on pants.