Respected Contributor

Sneak Peek - WK / ENR / WW Sweater - New Colour Ivory!

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE ORIGINAL WAIST WHITTLING WK SWEATER”</h3>

WK scarf13

…..This is wear it started……the original “WAIST WHITTLING SWEATER”, as YOU have dubbed it………….A210360, has been reordered and is now avail. The IVORY is the NEW COLOR…..This truly is a seasonless sweater, and Ivory is a seasonless color. For those of you new to LINEA…….when the Ladies first received this sweater they were amazed by the fit and how flattering this ribbed torso looked on. I think for the most part many were very surprised. Now, this is not a miracle sweater! If you are an apple it is not miraculously going to give you a waist, but many have said that it makes them look like they have a waist they haven’t had in a long time………I’m only the messenger…..You can read the reviews for yourselves…..I have chosen to show it simply with the NAVY WHISPER PANT. With Spring not too far away those navy pants are going to come in quite handy. The sizes are broken so if you love these pants, but have been holding off on the navy…..as the saying goes….you snooze you loose, and these are not coming back……….I happen to think the new CLUSTER necklace in the CLEAR, J317112, looks amazing on this sweater….It is a totally unique necklace, and a special piece….like nothing you will find at any other store. The CLEAR DROP earring, J291538, looks great with this necklace and on its’ own with so many things……great with white and great with pastels too…….The sleeve has a wide rib cuff and creates the effect of a slightly fuller, feminine sleeve……This sweater is made in the ENR construction…. The open neckline has a slight scoop and accommodates many different types of necklaces, however with nothing it is quite beautiful……………..enjoy…………much Love ……….Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> “THE BLACK WAIST WHITTLING SWEATER”</h3>

WK scarf14

……………………………..BLACK………..has been reordered, and for me this is just as important as a…..LBD…….A more flattering look, with a Black WK skirt, you will not find. For those of you who have trouble finding just the right LBD that fits properly, because you are one size on top and a different size on the bottom….this is the answer for you. I would suggest the BLACK A-LINE WK SKIRT, A259625 , above….which to my amazement is on clearance, and avail in OLIVE and WALNUT too……This is the buy of the season.. For all of you who tell me you need a longer skirt……here it is!…….See…you never know…I thought this A-line skirt in WK would be gone in a nano second……It’s a good thing I’m not a gambler!!…… This sweater with any trouser pant is perfect….the stone trouser is above……..My simple reversible cross, J317110, makes a clean but bold statement, and looks perfect with the silver BOLD HOOP…coming soon………For something that makes an even bolder statement…..the cluster necklace in BLACK JET, and again the matching drop JET earring…If this sweater is not part of your Whisper Knit collection…..I would highly recommend it…………….it’s a beauty……………….enjoy…………..much Love………………..Louis

<h3 class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 40px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 2.4em; font-weight: normal; color: #444444; text-decoration: none; padding: 0px;"> ………..BERRY…………</h3>

Linea Ponte12

……………..The WAIST WHITTLING WK SWEATER has been reordered in BERRY too, and it is a gorgeous, deep saturated, rich, juicy HOLLY BERRY RED…A color that flattering on everyone….with GOLD it’s regal…..this is a sweater to live in……..with jeans or the BOHO skirt shown above ……….it makes dressing every day…..EASY…………….enjoy….much Love……..Louis

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - WK / ENR / WW Sweater - New Colour Ivory!

I have the new ivory and it is gorgeous; ivory is difficult as sometimes it is dead, sometimes too yellow, etc., and this one is perfection. The fit is great in my normal Linea sweater size; the price was up a bit on this sweater so I debated but am so glad I got this. It does make the very most of your figure in a good way.

Valued Contributor

I have the new ivory, two blacks and several other colors. I also have BERRY RED. This is a gorgeous red. Other posters have mentioned how gorgeous this rich, saturated color is. I really like to wear with A237574 (wrong number), plaid blazer, matches red in that fabric. Gorgeous of course with any color. This is my all time favorite, ENR WK sweater. Beautiful neckline. Do not size up the waist w. will not lay properly. I wear a white or nude bra and there is no see through since this is ENR.

Correction A237554 (should never read a label upside down when wearing). Thanks JJM!Smile

Honored Contributor

Happy Lady, that number for the blazer is for a Josie Maran item.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Two dollars more than before. Oh well, I just left two hundred dollars at the dentist. And that was with a fifteen percent discount for paying in full. I asked dentist for discount because the dentist who's practice he bought always gave me a ten percent discount. He also charged less.

Respected Contributor

I have this "waist whittling" sweater in black and cadet blue (adore that color) and I do love it. BUT, I have so many WK sweaters at this point in so many colors, that I just have to say NO!! Like my friends and others in this forum, I'm cutting way back in 2015.

Respected Contributor

On 1/19/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

I have the new ivory, two blacks and several other colors. I also have BERRY RED. This is a gorgeous red. Other posters have mentioned how gorgeous this rich, saturated color is. I really like to wear with A237574 (wrong number), plaid blazer, matches red in that fabric. Gorgeous of course with any color. This is my all time favorite, ENR WK sweater. Beautiful neckline. Do not size up the waist w. will not lay properly. I wear a white or nude bra and there is no see through since this is ENR.

Correction A237554 (should never read a label upside down when wearing). Thanks JJM!Smile

OK, now, you got me! I just put this WK Waist Whittler in the Berry in my Cart as I do have the Navy Plaid Blazer that I picked up on Clearance. This is the one that goes with the Berry---yes? Or, does the Aubergine go with this Blazer? I haven't worn it yet...but plan to with the Navy WK Pants or Navy Ponte Pants and Navy WK Tops as well as this Berry or Aubergine---depending on which is the best match.

Linea by Louis DellOlio One-Button Blazer with Trim Detail

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

I picked up the berry the other day, beating the rush.

Valued Contributor

I have this sweater in 4 colors (black, gray, teal and violet) and although I am tempted by the ivory and berry colors, like GaceCo, I am trying to cut back.

Valued Contributor

On 1/19/2015 Sheesh said:
On 1/19/2015 HAPPY LADY said:

OK, now, you got me! I just put this WK Waist Whittler in the Berry in my Cart as I do have the Navy Plaid Blazer that I picked up on Clearance. This is the one that goes with the Berry---yes? Or, does the Aubergine go with this Blazer? I haven't worn it yet...but plan to with the Navy WK Pants or Navy Ponte Pants and Navy WK Tops as well as this Berry or Aubergine---depending on which is the best match.

Linea by Louis DellOlio One-Button Blazer with Trim Detail

I absolutely love this blazer; think it is one of the best made jackets and with all the details is an unbelievable bargain. The red/wine check is so small and not dominate, I wear often with the PK maxi skirt in wine A239318 and PK pencil skirt A231138 in navy and any of Louis's blue pants. Since this red/wine weaves through other colors I noticed I can wear with wine, aubergine and this berry red seems to really make the red pop. I wear this sweater in berry red with a white Kate shirt or a light blue Kate shirt(with the arms cut out).
Berry Red is a very rich, gorgeous color and looks sexy, sexy, sexy at night with a black bottom and killer earrings.