Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - TWO STRAND Graduated Bead Necklace J296893 - WOW!

I received my Gold and Gunmetal today and happy to report that they are fine and fully intact---just beautiful. Thinking about getting another Gold for that ""lux look"".....

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 Sheesh said:

I received my Gold and Gunmetal today and happy to report that they are fine and fully intact---just beautiful. Thinking about getting another Gold for that ""lux look"".....

My chocolate one arrived yesterday and its a wow-- arrived intact w/o breakage and its not a match for the KJL chocolate pearls. This 'chocolate' has more bronze tones in it.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

Received my gunmetal beads yesterday - in perfect condition. Wearing them today with black WK ss v-neck, black maxi, Chico's gunmetal shiny quilted jacket, Joan&David pointy toe loafers.

I proceeded with the order for these beads in gold....

Respected Contributor

I received my gunmetal necklace a day ago, wore it already, totally gorgeous. I will try for the chocolate one next if it is still available. These are very sophisticated and fill in a neckline perfectly without looking too too.

Respected Contributor

Glad to read the positive comments about this beautiful Two Strand Necklace! Mine have all shipped - not yet received.

There are already 4 Reviews posted - ALL are 5 Star!

Honored Contributor

Delighted (and relieved!) to check in with the status of my order, which arrived today. My goldtone and gunmetal arrived in one piece, and I decided to gently shake them for good measure. So far, so good.

The gold definitely looks like the shade in the photos on Louis's blog.

The gunmetal offered a very pleasant surprise. It has, to a degree, that quality of taking on other shades the way black pearls do. It's not major, but it is there -- and it is alluring.

Both of these necklaces (and I am guessing this would be true of the other shades offered, as well) are different. In my opinion, they are the sort of pieces found by women who are interested in fashion and unearth the original, different and charming accessories out there. Thank you, Louis!

Respected Contributor

I don't think I ever have waited so long for a necklace. Ordered it on Sept. 9. It just got to PA. I usually get my things quickly.

I wanted to see how the silver I ordered looked before I ordered another color.

Respected Contributor

It just came. And one whole strand broke off. Beads all over my living room rug; I'll check again before I vacuum.

Please wear yours as much as you can to make sure they're safe. The second strand was strung on a piece of plastic wire filament. I suspect the beads are too sharp for this kind of wire.

Respected Contributor

I wore my Gunmetal to dinner in Dayton, Ohio on Tuesday and then wore them all day long yesterday for for 17 hours--to a business meeting and then two flights home to MA. They are still nicely intact! Fingers crossed.

I wore them with the Grey Ponte Zip Front Jacket and matching pants with the V-neck Perfectly Pink WK V-neck Tee underneath. I then added Judith Ripka Silver, Hematite and Black Onyx earrings and matching Heart Enhancer on a 36" Ripka chain. Judith Ripka hematite ceramic watch and a JR2 Ambrosia link bracelet that included some Hematite doublets---and some other Ripka pieces to round it out. The Linea beads played very well and were very prominent.

I also got the Gold and am tempted to get the Silver---with all the Ripka I own it seems like a must.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

On 9/18/2014 lavendar said:

It just came. And one whole strand broke off. Beads all over my living room rug; I'll check again before I vacuum.

Please wear yours as much as you can to make sure they're safe. The second strand was strung on a piece of plastic wire filament. I suspect the beads are too sharp for this kind of wire.

I ordered both the chocolate and the gunmetal. The chocolate arrived with one strand not attached. The gunmetal seems okay, but I will wear it to check. This is the first problem I've had with Louis' jewelry.