Valued Contributor

Re: Sneak Peek - TWO STRAND Graduated Bead Necklace J296893 - WOW!

On 9/11/2014 Tylerpoo said:

I received the 4 necklaces today, shipping was very fast, there is a warehouse about 100 miles from me.

They are gorgeous!! Run to order before they are gone.!

They are a matte finish, beads are graduated, not to big and looks like they cost more.

I will certainly enjoy wearing these, you will not see anything like it in B&M stores.

Tylerpoo would you mind describing the silver necklace? It looked so light almost white when Jac wore them on FEW. Thanks,
Respected Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Goldie76 said:
<br class="quote_author" />

Oh, you little dickens! I ordered two of the four and was proud of my willpower. Now, I don't know what I'll do.

Me, too---restrained myself to just the Gold and the Gunmetal! Silver would be my third choice....but I'm tempted to do a second Gold to wear doubled.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Valued Contributor

On 9/11/2014 1jac said:

I received the 4 necklaces today, shipping was very fast, there is a warehouse about 100 miles from me.

They are a matte finish, beads are graduated, not to big and looks like they cost more.

I will certainly enjoy wearing these, you will not see anything like it in B&M stores.

Tylerpoo would you mind describing the silver necklace? It looked so light almost white when Jac wore them on FEW. Thanks,

They are a light not dark silver, I placed them against my sterling silver pieces and they are basically the same color but not very shiny. It's not white ,but it is bright but in a soft way. They are matte with a little shine to it ,not a glossy/high polish shine. Hope that helps, I'm not very good at describing color.

Super Contributor

Chocolate is calllling my name, and the new swirl earrings, YES! The silver, definitely, to wear WITH the new silver and "diamond" pin... ha, the gold is a no-brainer.

Super Contributor

On 9/11/2014 1jac said:

They are a light not dark silver, I placed them against my sterling silver pieces and they are basically the same color but not very shiny. It's not white ,but it is bright but in a soft way. They are matte with a little shine to it ,not a glossy/high polish shine. Hope that helps, I'm not very good at describing color.

That sounds like a perfect description to me. I'm thinking these will be great with the violet tweed jacket, for one,

Respected Contributor

I read on one thread that the chocolate is more of a copper color. That to me says ""orange."" I would like the chocolate to wear with browns. Can you tell me if the chocolate is truly a brown? I am not interested in the chocolate if it's not truly a brown and I don't want to risk a return. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

These sound scrumptious! I ordered one in gunmetal but all the colors are great.

Honored Contributor

On 9/11/2014 Sheesh said:
On 9/11/2014 Goldie76 said:
<br class="quote_author" />

Oh, you little dickens! I ordered two of the four and was proud of my willpower. Now, I don't know what I'll do.

Me, too---restrained myself to just the Gold and the Gunmetal! Silver would be my third choice....but I'm tempted to do a second Gold to wear doubled.

Sheesh, those were the two I chose, too. I cannot wait to see these babies. When looking at the brass chubby beads on my "Multi-facet Bead Necklace"(J27186) in black/(burgundy), which I wore yesterday, I wondered if they give a hint of the "glow from within" that Louis wrote about in regard to the goldtone necklace. If they all have this unusual quality, I'm toast.

Valued Contributor

On 9/11/2014 santorini said:

I read on one thread that the chocolate is more of a copper color. That to me says "orange." I would like the chocolate to wear with browns. Can you tell me if the chocolate is truly a brown? I am not interested in the chocolate if it's not truly a brown and I don't want to risk a return. Thanks.

It is definitely not an orangey color. I placed it with some of my brown colors, it is a dark bronzey brown and not copper and goes very well with a lot of browns. Color is very relevant to each of us as we interpret it according to our eyesight/vision.

Each of the colors has a warm/soft sheen to it. As Louis said"it has a glow within" I think that most of you will love it.

Respected Contributor

On 9/11/2014 santorini said:

I read on one thread that the chocolate is more of a copper color. That to me says "orange." I would like the chocolate to wear with browns. Can you tell me if the chocolate is truly a brown? I am not interested in the chocolate if it's not truly a brown and I don't want to risk a return. Thanks.

It is definitely not an orangey color. I placed it with some of my brown colors, it is a dark bronzey brown and not copper and goes very well with a lot of browns. Color is very relevant to each of us as we interpret it according to our eyesight/vision.

Each of the colors has a warm/soft sheen to it. As Louis said"it has a glow within" I think that most of you will love it.

Is the color close to Louis' photograph? I hope so I love the way they look on the new clay turtle neck.